3 replies to this topic

#1 ryoaska

ryoaska

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:06 AM

I'm doing an xbox mod for a friend, and am realizing that all the plentiful resources for original xbox modding have really dried up these days (i know, for good reason smile.gif

Anyway, I'm looking for just a simple colored jewel- I remember these used to be sold around back in the day. I'm guessing there's /nobody/ out there that does the laser etched clear jewels anymore huh? I realize it's something I can make myself, but I never did have too great an experience trying to clear jewels myself, always got a bad haze... And if available I'd rather just pay for one.

If not, I guess i'll try my hand at it again.

#2 Mr.Slim

Mr.Slim

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:27 AM

QUOTE(ryoaska @ Mar 3 2011, 05:06 AM) View Post

all the plentiful resources for original xbox modding have really dried up these days (i know, for good reason smile.gif

For good reason? ph34r.gif dont get what your trying to say.
That its a good thing? why?

- I got painted jewels or clear ones for
$20 shipped.
PM ME.

#3 ryoaska

ryoaska

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:27 PM

haha, sorry I didn't word that very well... I didn't mean it's good that the resources are gone, I just mean it's understandable since the last time I modded an original xbox the 360 was barely out- and now a lot of those resources have either gone out of business or moved on to 360 hacking and stuff.

PMing

#4 ryoaska

ryoaska

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:23 PM

@Mr. Slim

Just checking to see if you got my PM. I'd like to get one of those white jewels from you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users