1 reply to this topic

#1 InspectorMustache

InspectorMustache

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 06:28 PM

Hi!

I've had an Xecuter2.6 in my box (1.4) for a while and it worked fine. Yesterday, I installed the pulseVU mod in my Xbox. In the process, I temporarily removed the X2.6 from the pin header. After I was finished, I put it back on there but now when I turn on the XBox, it starts, shuts down, starts again, shuts down, and finally starts again with the front led blinking red/green and not displaying anything on the screen.
I've had this problem before but it was always gone after I adjusted the chip's positioning on the pin header a little bit. Now even that won't help.

To check if it had anything to do with a faulty pinheader, I installed the chip in a different XBox with a wire install but it's the same there.

So, that means I need a new chip, right? Just wanted to be sure, before I waste 30 euros on a new Xecuter.

By the way, the pulseVU works fine... but who cares about that without a working modchip...

Thanks in advance for any help. It's greatly appreciated.

#2 big F Mk II

big F Mk II

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:07 PM

I have the same issue with my 2.6 lite chip, it just wouldn't boot one day after 2 years of being fine.

I posted on here and nobody posted a reply.

I have since bought a programmer for the chip and put in several bios'es all check out ok but it refuses to boot.

Now if I find out why I'll post here to say why and what.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users