3 replies to this topic

#1 shaund903

shaund903

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:36 PM

Hey guys,
I could not find a Buy, Sell, Trade forum for Xbox1, so I will post this here. Please let me know if I need to move this post.

But I am selling a modded xbox with Team Xecuter chip installed (not sure which one). I was using it as a media center extender and it has XBMC installed. It works great. I also believe there are some games already loaded onto it, but I never really played them. They were there when I purchased it. I can provide any pictures if necessary. I am including 4 controllers and the DVD remote, along with the wiring needed to hook it up.

I would like to get $100 for it plus shipping and handling. I do charge for handling because it costs money to package items so they will not be damaged.

Of course it will be first come, first serve.

Thanks
Shaun

#2 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:30 PM

You cannot sell an Xbox with games on it if you do not have the original disks to go with it. Those would be pirated games and isn't allowed here.

Moving to B/S/T section.

#3 shaund903

shaund903

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 11:18 PM

Thank you for pointing that out. I had not put much thought into the games as I never played them. I will remove the games from the system to keep in compliance with the law and the forum.

Shaun

#4 shaund903

shaund903

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 02:07 AM

Let's go ahead and make this $100 shipped, provided it's not too far away.
Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users