5 replies to this topic

#1 Lan-Di

Lan-Di

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:19 PM

Hello,

I'm a collector of Quake game items and i just found this auction on Ebay for a Quake 4 Pre-Production Debug Code Xenon for Xbox360 ( link below).

I was wondering how i can read/play the content from this disk since its not playable on your normal Xbox360.

Can anyone help me with this?

Many thanks in advance,

CODE

http://cgi.ebay.nl/Ultra-Rare-QUAKE-4-Pre-prod-Debug-Code-XENON-Xbox-360-/320671697890?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item4aa985cbe2

#2 gelberhase

gelberhase

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:31 PM

Hi,
first off: This guy has some a few overpriced Items (found his auctions like 2 weeks ago).
Then youīd need a Demo Unit, Stress Kit or even an XDK to play these,
if you are lucky a Jtagged 360 may be able to play the code, sure it can play unsigned code, but it mostly only works for near final builds.

You could read out the Data with one of the Kreon FW compatible drives.

Although Iīm not sure on how far we are allowed to discuss such topics here, so if you may want any more info --> drop me a PM and I will answer your questions as far as I can.

-Toby

Edited by gelberhase, 16 March 2011 - 10:31 PM.

#3 Lan-Di

Lan-Di

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE(gelberhase @ Mar 16 2011, 10:31 PM) View Post

Hi,
first off: This guy has some a few overpriced Items (found his auctions like 2 weeks ago).
Then youīd need a Demo Unit, Stress Kit or even an XDK to play these,
if you are lucky a Jtagged 360 may be able to play the code, sure it can play unsigned code, but it mostly only works for near final builds.

You could read out the Data with one of the Kreon FW compatible drives.

Although Iīm not sure on how far we are allowed to discuss such topics here, so if you may want any more info --> drop me a PM and I will answer your questions as far as I can.
-Toby

Thanks for the fast reply. I don't know a lot about this all sad.gif Do you think it is collectors worthy?

#4 gelberhase

gelberhase

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:03 PM

Hi,
it definitely is, but as mentioned above I still didnīt manage to find any item sold by him that isnīt overpriced...
Still if you donīt care spending more on these than they are actually worth atm...go for it as you could get a lot of rare Items in a very short time....

But still if I were you I would first get a little more info on these and think about if you really need and and if you are willing to spend some money for it (you should have some deep pockets for a 360 XDK).

-Toby

#5 Lan-Di

Lan-Di

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE(gelberhase @ Mar 17 2011, 07:03 PM) View Post

Hi,
it definitely is, but as mentioned above I still didnīt manage to find any item sold by him that isnīt overpriced...
Still if you donīt care spending more on these than they are actually worth atm...go for it as you could get a lot of rare Items in a very short time....

But still if I were you I would first get a little more info on these and think about if you really need and and if you are willing to spend some money for it (you should have some deep pockets for a 360 XDK).

-Toby

Thank you for the replies. I'll think about this and PM if i have questions, if that's still okay?

#6 Limonsujy

Limonsujy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:01 PM

I'm a collector of Quake mettlesome items and i honorable saved this sale on E bay for a Shake 4 Pre-Production Debug Inscribe Xenon for Xbox360 ( command beneath).
I was wondering how i can read/play the noises from this circle since its not playable on your pattern Xbox360.
Can anyone serve me with this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users