No replies to this topic

#1 ashtar5

ashtar5

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:08 PM

I have my 750 gb xbox setup very very nice. I use pmIIIhd in 1080i and I just have a few odd issues holding it back from perfection in my mind. All my extras are setup and I have spent days editing transparent icons for my setup.

1. If I choose to have xbmc startup in the programs section (under settings appearance startup window) my playlist of arcade ambience mp3s wont start? I have found that it will only play if I have the xbmc startup to the home window? This happens in pm3hd and confluence.

2. When playing an mp3 in pm3hd I dont want the visualization to be in the homewindow (so I turned it off, now it is just plain black on the homewindow) I want to see the normal high def pics that come up when you select each different section (the cats playing under pics, the hard drive picture, the pic of the flat screen) basically the images to the right of the buttons on the home window.

In my frustration I switched over to confluence skin where the pics dont disappear in the home window while an mp3 plays. But I dont like how big the icons are (4 across) when choosing the thumbnail display list setting when looking at your emulators. I like how pm3hd has 5 across and they are smaller.

Does anyone know what is happening? Or how to fix this?

Can I edit confluence with a skin editor and make it so the icons are the same size and 5 across as in pm3hd?

Im willing to use either skin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users