Tatsh

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 23 March 2011 - 02:37 AM

I am using a regular wireless controller (haven't tried wired).

I think many people can relate here:
Battletoads in Battlemaniacs
Stage 3! Is this the hardest video game level ever in terms of how fast you need to process the screen data?

So I've been cheating with saved sates because I want to see Level 4 but not by someone else's saved state. Apparently it only gets harder.

I'm at what I think must be the very end. This is where the walls which you can SOMETIMES jump over start appearing in a L R L R pattern but the pace increases as you move along. I think even after like the 8th (which is R wall), it starts going LL RR. I have gotten this far I THINK.

I've tried using the D-Pad mostly because what I find for SNES games (especially DKC) is that the analogue stick is too NOT touchy (meaning it does some unpredictable things, feels more natural but still).

Anyone beat this level on Snes360? And I'm sure if you have beat this level without save states (especially on the original SNES), the feeling must've been good. I want to experience this, even if tainted!

#2 juggahax0r

juggahax0r

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:04 AM

Uh wait are you developing something? lol .... I really hope a mod sees this and moves it to an appropriate section .... I think you might be better posting in a super nintendo forum for a question like that.

#3 Obveron

Obveron

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:26 PM

I beat this level on the original SNES when I was 13 years old (at the peak of my gaming ability).

I wouldn't stand a chance these days sad.gif

Anyways, I think input/output lag is your problem. Try with a wired controller on an anlogue CRT television. That should make a BIG difference. If there's still lag I'd say it was being introduced by snes360.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users