2 replies to this topic

#1 joeblow420

joeblow420

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:25 PM

hey there, i have a friends xbox, and he is wanting me to pudate his hdd, but he got his xbox from asia, and the chip just says alladin, and the work alladin is like coming out of the genie lamp.. if that helps.. i got some images
http://www.facebook....mp;id=814428949

http://www.facebook....mp;id=814428949

right now i seen in evox is has x2 4974 256kb
so its not seeing that i have a G drive, and seems to read F ok.. but im putting in a 1TB hdd.. so before i just go putting anything on it i just wanted to be sure it would take something like i was told to use on my xbox.. both are 1.0's and i used ind 5003.67 on mine, and would his take that one, or would it take x2 4981.67 or maybe something more up to date..

thanks in advance guys.. hope the pics help.. wish they were in better quality, but its the best my scrappy mobile could do

#2 obcd

obcd

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:59 PM

Please post your question only once.
People with answers will post no matter were you ask your question on the forum.
I have set the other identical question to invisible.

#3 Joes2Silly

Joes2Silly

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:40 AM

Try to upload your pictures through imageshack or some other website, your links currently don't work. Secondly, since it's a aladdin chip you most likely need a 256k bios image (x2 4981.67). There are a lot of threads of people using 1 TB hard drives, the primary problems you're gonna be facing is finding a SATA to IDE adapter that will work and formatting the drive properly/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users