Photo

Hdmi Output Breaking .. Only On Sony Bravia Television?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 faizy11

faizy11

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:58 AM

okay well this is one of the weirdest problems i have ever seen ....

have an xbox360 jtagged(jasper 256mb to freeboot 12611) ....now .... it has worked perfectly until the past few days .... now on my sony bravia tv (klv32-s550a) .. the HDMI output breaks for no reason .... randomly the video and audio goes and comes back again .... tried changing the hdmi input ... cable .. even used the original xbox360 cable ......same thing .. using the ps3 on the same tv without any issues at all ...

i tried changing the wiring to aud_clamp one ... no change .. same thing ...

now the weird thing .... i have a viewsonic 2260 screen .... the 360 works perfectly on that without any issues .. now this is very confusing ... where is the fault .. ive been banging my head against the wall and i cant figure out the solution to this .. why did it start happening all of a sudden ? ...

also tried the xbox with a compeonent input .. works fine .. only hdmi seems to be the issue here ..

and tried another xbox on the same tv .. works fine ...

showed the tv at a service center they say the hdmi input has no problems :S ...

any help ? anyone ?

Edited by faizy11, 26 March 2011 - 01:04 AM.

#2 wang_chung

wang_chung

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:04 AM

i have the same issue, almost exactly. only difference is the HDMI is completely dead on one TV, and cuts in and out on another tv, but PS3 works fine on both with same cable, plus tried different cables. component is fine as well.

i tried re-flowing the hana a couple of times (just to make sure), but it had no affect. i was thinking of changing A/V ports, but considering the difficulty, and the fact that there is a trade in deal for $29 to get a brand new slim, i think my labour will cost much more than $29, so i'm gonna see if i can do that.

#3 lanxiang1

lanxiang1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:08 AM

Real Madrid want to Manchester city Nike Lunarglide 3 can accept 800 million euros the following offer, it is a huge roberto mancini's side of the test. In addition, adebayor Manchester city £ 130,000 pounds, once a permanent move to real Madrid, his salary will also significantly Nike Lunarswift+ Narrows, Togo people will face choices.

Edited by lanxiang1, 27 May 2011 - 04:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users