sumdude

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:07 AM

Got a 1.4 xbox console and seems what I've looked up on what the problem is is a coma console, light stays on, no video, dvd drive doesn't eject. Lately I've been a x-bit modchip as a crutch but lately the modchip has been dieing out (reprogram every few power ons.) Is there any way to reprogram the tsop with a modchip on the 1.4 yet or am I gonna have to get a new modchip/motherboard or are there any alternate ways to reprogram it? Besides the 29wire chip.

#2 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:37 AM

I'm afraid you are out of luck for a 1.4 as the EvoX D6 bios only works for 1.0-1.3: http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=459116

#3 sumdude

sumdude

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:26 AM

Great.. well looks like I'm gonna have to buy a new chip then. sad.gif

#4 Xdor77

Xdor77

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Modding, Chipping, Programming
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:24 PM

No you donīt need to buy a new chip. If youve never flashed your TSOP on your 1.4 than ive got the ultimate solution 4 you.

Ive had the same problem and ive used a plasticbag with some icecubes in it. make sure the bag is dry and place it for a minute on your TSOP. Then put your powercord back in your Xbox and hit the power button.
If youre lucky your Xbox starts and you can Flash your TSOP with a X2 Bios or something like that.

Ive got a Winbond TSOP on my 1.4 and ive used a the latest Eurasia Disc to flash it. Before that ive Softmodded my Box via Hotswap and NDURE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users