#1 Ol' Dirty Ewok

Ol' Dirty Ewok

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:15 AM

Hey Everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself!

I've been a longtime member of XS, since the golden days of the first Xbox and had my first experience with the modding scene by installing my very own TX Xecuter mod chip. I've since done small mods here and there as a hobby, helping friends and family out all the way up to present day Xbox 360.

But now it's time to put these skills to serious use.

I would like to enter into this already competitive underground industry.

And as such, I am offering an Introductory price of FREE!* biggrin.gif

The first 10 customers will receive a FREE flashing of ANY FAT Xbox 360 drive on one condition: TELL YOUR FRIENDS and FAMILY about my flashing services. Help spread the word. Word of mouth is one of the best forms of advertisement, and I whole heartedly agree.

I will only use the latest LT+ firmwares available for Hitachi, BenQ, Samsung and Lite-On drives.

Local customers preferred, however; will accept from rest of Canada provided shipping expenses (to and from) are paid by the customer.

For this process, I guarantee that the DVD drive is the only component that will be modified. If the Xbox came in functional, it will leave just as (if not more) functional!

Customers 1-10 = FREEEEE!!!
Customers 11-20 = $15

Regular Price = $30

If I am unable to flash the drive for whatever reason, then you don't pay!

Turnaround time will be same day. Guaranteed less than 1 hour from the time I start working on it. (OR IT'S FREE!!)

If you are interested, please reply to the thread with your XS handle, and I will add you to the below list and contact you via PM. Please note, only the first 10 confirmed customers will receive 1 (one) free flashing of any FAT Xbox 360 Drive.

If anyone has any questions at all, or just wants to shoot the breeze you can email me brent (at) portimex (dot) ca. Or simply send me a PM on the forums, or even reply to this thread.

Kind Regards,

Brent

Customers 1 - 10 = FREEE!!!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Customers 11-20 = $15

11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

#2 Ol' Dirty Ewok

Ol' Dirty Ewok

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:25 PM

Customers 1 - 10 = FREEE!!!

1) Mr. M
2) Mr. A
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Thanks for your guys support, you know who you are. It was a pleasure meeting you all.

8 spots remaining!

#3 biquette

biquette

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:53 PM

Xbox was flashed well for free.

Speaks french and english. Nice guy offering a nice service.

#4 rz514

rz514

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:59 PM

Hi, is it too late to get a free flash? smile.gif

*crosses fingers* smile.gif

#5 r3n4ud

r3n4ud

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:53 PM

OP flashed my xbox in no time, and couldn't be happier. Very friendly guy and great service.

#6 Seroth

Seroth

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:37 PM

Hey, I just sent you a PM smile.gif

#7 mtlbrad

mtlbrad

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:38 AM

Hey I just sent you an email, let me know if you get it.

#8 spblue

spblue

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:54 AM

Would you be able to install one of the new glitcher chips? The Matrix Glitcher chips are showing in stock in Canadian modchip stores and they're very tempting. I'm way too chicken to install one myself though. If you're interested in the work just PM me and we can discuss price.

#9 CL8i

CL8i

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:08 AM

Hi, I sent you a PM about that add, thanks

CL8i

#10 mtlbrad

mtlbrad

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:40 AM

Just a positive note on his flashing services. He did my xbox a couple of weeks ago. Great guy and even though my xbox 360 was really old he was able to do it and took a lot of time also. Thanks.

#11 rxxx

rxxx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE(Ol' Dirty Ewok @ Mar 29 2011, 07:15 AM) View Post

Hey Everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself!

I've been a longtime member of XS, since the golden days of the first Xbox and had my first experience with the modding scene by installing my very own TX Xecuter mod chip. I've since done small mods here and there as a hobby, helping friends and family out all the way up to present day Xbox 360.

But now it's time to put these skills to serious use.

I would like to enter into this already competitive underground industry.

And as such, I am offering an Introductory price of FREE!* biggrin.gif

Hello,
i'm living in Montreal, and i have a Xbox fat 360 LT+ 1.91 and i wanted to know if you're still doing xbox's flash ?

thank you

PS : i have a liteon

#12 Ol' Dirty Ewok

Ol' Dirty Ewok

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

UPDATE:

I now offer the RGH mod services for Slims and Phats!

XBOX 360 Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) service:

Basically any console (SLIM and PHAT) can be modded with the RGH EXCEPT the old non-HDMI XENON PHAT AND the CORONA SLIM. If you're not sure of which SLIM you have, look at the label on the bottom of the power supply. If the "Output DC" is 135 watts, then you can RGH it. Otherwise if it's 120 watts, then you cannot RGH it.

I use ONLY Team Xecuter's Coolrunner and all the latest versions of XEXmenu, dashlaunch, NXE2God and Freestyle dash. Want these softwares installed? You must provide a hard drive or usb stick, that will always be plugged into the system.

*Cost of service for RGH is $110 CAD (+ cost of shipping both ways, if not local) and this will include TE Coolrunner glitch chip AND the QSB (Quick Solder Board, for future NAND updates) in the price.
**Coolrunner QSB Slim Post PCB can be added for an additional $10.
*** Can also mod certain 2.5" Hard drives to be installed in your Xbox 360 as and internal HD.

**** Still offering PHAT DVD drive flashing services! $40

Any questions? please PM me, reply to this thread, or email me (brent (at) portimex (dot) ca) and I will get back to you ASAP.

Please check the latest posts for updates.

#13 spblue

spblue

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:25 AM

I just had a Coolrunner installed today by Ol' Dirty Ewok (I'm local, but met him through xbox-scene) and I can vouch that it's working flawlessly. The boot times are great, mind you I only rebooted about 15 times to test and configure everything, but I'd put the average time at 10-15 seconds. 3 times it booted instantly, and one time I've had to wait about 35 seconds, by far the longest wait time.

When installing the chip, he took the time to reboot the console about 50 times to test different wire lengths for optimum boot time. He also gave me a copy of my original NAND, along with my CPU and DVD key.

Very good service, friendly and professional. I highly recommend him.

#14 Ol' Dirty Ewok

Ol' Dirty Ewok

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE(spblue @ Dec 30 2011, 11:25 PM) View Post

I just had a Coolrunner installed today by Ol' Dirty Ewok (I'm local, but met him through xbox-scene) and I can vouch that it's working flawlessly. The boot times are great, mind you I only rebooted about 15 times to test and configure everything, but I'd put the average time at 10-15 seconds. 3 times it booted instantly, and one time I've had to wait about 35 seconds, by far the longest wait time.

When installing the chip, he took the time to reboot the console about 50 times to test different wire lengths for optimum boot time. He also gave me a copy of my original NAND, along with my CPU and DVD key.

Very good service, friendly and professional. I highly recommend him.

Thanks for the kind words spblue. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Remember, If you have any questions about the RGH and post RGH, simply drop me an email.

#15 acidrain42

acidrain42

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:14 PM

I also got my xbox chipped this weekend by Ol' Dirty Ewok. Everything works great, usually boots within 5 seconds. I can only recommend his services.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users