21 replies to this topic

#16 Ol' Dirty Ewok

Ol' Dirty Ewok

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:04 AM

UPDATE:

I now offer the RGH mod services for Slims and Phats!

XBOX 360 Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) service:

Basically any console (SLIM and PHAT) can be modded with the RGH EXCEPT the old non-HDMI XENON PHAT AND the CORONA SLIM. If you're not sure of which SLIM you have, look at the label on the bottom of the power supply. If the "Output DC" is 135 watts, then you can RGH it. Otherwise if it's 120 watts, then you cannot RGH it.

I use ONLY Team Xecuter's Coolrunner and all the latest versions of XEXmenu, dashlaunch, NXE2God and Freestyle dash. Want these softwares installed? You must provide a hard drive or usb stick, that will always be plugged into the system.

*Cost of service for RGH is $110 CAD (+ cost of shipping both ways, if not local) and this will include TE Coolrunner glitch chip AND the QSB (Quick Solder Board, for future NAND updates) in the price.
**Coolrunner QSB Slim Post PCB can be added for an additional $10.

*** Preprogrammed Team Xecuter CoolRunners $30 + Shipping!

**** Will soon have a BNIB RGH (Coolrunner) Trinity Slim 4gb available! PM me if interested!

* Can also mod certain 2.5" Hard drives to be installed in your Xbox 360 as and internal HD.

* Still offering PHAT DVD drive flashing services! $40

Any questions? please PM me, reply to this thread, or email me (brent (at) portimex (dot) ca) and I will get back to you ASAP.
Please check the latest posts for updates.

#17 Ol' Dirty Ewok

Ol' Dirty Ewok

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:36 AM

Bump it up! March break is just around the corner. Get your mods done in time to play!!!

#18 vesper8

vesper8

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

Hi there!

I just sent you an email via these boards. Hope it reaches you! I'm interested in your services. I'm local

Thanks!

#19 GhosTRideR058

GhosTRideR058

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

I got my xbox hacked by Ol' Dirty Ewok two weeks ago. Totally reliable,very good service. I highly recommend him.

#20 FreedayFF

FreedayFF

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:05 AM

Hi! Just sent you an email. I'm in Montreal and I need to flash my x360 slim!

Cheers!

#21 Ol' Dirty Ewok

Ol' Dirty Ewok

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:37 AM

XBOX 360 Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) service:

Basically any console (SLIM and PHAT) can be modded with the RGH EXCEPT the old non-HDMI XENON PHAT. Corona will be available when Coolrunner 3 is released.

I use ONLY Team Xecuter's Coolrunner and all the latest versions of XEXmenu, dashlaunch, NXE2God and Freestyle dash. Want these softwares installed? You must provide a hard drive or usb stick, that will always be plugged into the system.

*Cost of service for RGH is $90 CAD (+ cost of shipping both ways, if not local) and this will include TE Coolrunner glitch chip AND the QSB (Quick Solder Board, for future NAND updates) in the price.
**Coolrunner QSB Slim Post PCB can be added for an additional $10.

*** Preprogrammed Team Xecuter CoolRunners $30 + Shipping!

* Can also mod certain 2.5" Hard drives to be installed in your Xbox 360 as and internal HD.

* Still offering PHAT DVD drive flashing services! $40

Any questions? please PM me, reply to this thread, or email me (brent (at) portimex (dot) ca) and I will get back to you ASAP.
Please check the latest posts for updates.

#22 Ol' Dirty Ewok

Ol' Dirty Ewok

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:29 AM

BNIB RGH Trinity 4GB available.

Xbox powered on/opened only to do RGH and update. All other accessories are still in their respective plastics.
TX Coolrunner used for glitching.

PM If interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users