ScummVM 1.3.0git Update1
Posted by XanTium | April 4 11:46 EST | News Category: Xbox
A600 released a port of ScummVM 1.3.0git for Xbox1.|
ScummVM is a program which allows you to run certain classic graphical point-and-click adventure games, provided you already have their data files. ScummVM supports many adventure games, including LucasArts SCUMM games, many of Sierra's AGI and SCI games and many more.
* Added the ability to resize the screen. Use the included program xResizer and with the analogs, calibrate the screen until you see the green border; press A and a file xbox.cfg will be saved with the following options:
Now copy all those lines to the [scummvm] section of the scummvm.ini
* Added flicker filter and 720p mode (see above). For the 720 mode, use the
NOTE: for a pixel perfect screen with correct aspect ratio these values should be used.
The reason I didn't add support for resizing the screen with the first release is because I use a projector with no overscan at all so didn't think about it.
* Source code updated to r44824
* Debug build should compile now.
Official Site: n/a, by A600
Download: n/a (built with XDK)
ScummVM 1.3.0git Update1
Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:46 PM
Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:01 PM
Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:25 PM
Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:23 AM
If I remember the default SDL code in ScummVM uses these commands.
Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:51 PM
Posted 05 April 2011 - 03:16 PM
You will then see some green text and the green border.
Edited by bigby, 05 April 2011 - 03:17 PM.
Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:35 PM
But Space Quest 3 works like a charm if you play it directly after a fresh launch of Scumm.
Memory leak or something?
Edited by flavor, 05 April 2011 - 05:37 PM.
Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:21 PM
Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:42 PM
Edited by Wormboy, 06 April 2011 - 07:42 PM.
Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:31 PM
Thanks for this! I've always wanted to try these games. I noticed this from the read me file:
(the MT32 emu isn't included because the Xbox lacks the power to handle it)
I was just curious:
1. what does the MT32 do exactly?
2. would it be possible to implement this as a special build for Trusty Xbox users? I have one of his 1.4ghz / 128 RAM Xbox systems and I'd love to see if this would work on it. (I'm guessing it will)
Thank you again!!!
Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:03 AM
Alot of pc based games had support for it (mostly music) and in the case of ScummVM it is mostly the Sierra based games that make use of it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users