#1 phaez1

phaez1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:46 AM

Wondering what the maximum recognizable devices is with fsd. Right now I have xbla on internal drive, 360 games on external, and profiles are all on flash drives. External stays plugged into the back port but when I plug in 2 flash drives in the front it only sees the internal and 2 flash drives, not the external in the back. If I unplug 1 profile from the font it sees the external just fine. Can I only have 3 memory sources hooked up at any given time?

#2 tk_saturn

tk_saturn

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:53 AM

The console i'm using now will also only see 2 USB devices at one, doesn't matter which ports in. The console will only see a maximum of 6 devices, 4 of which are displayed at the top in FSD2. I highly doubt this is an issue with FSD2.

#3 phaez1

phaez1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 03:26 AM

That makes sense but what would the 6 devices be? Dvd drive, internal hdd, external hdd, 2 flash drives, that's only 5 unless I'm missing something. Ive had the external, flash drive, and kinect all plugged in and that works flawlessly.

Edited by phaez1, 05 April 2011 - 03:27 AM.

#4 tk_saturn

tk_saturn

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:00 AM

6 Devices in the memory settings of the stock dash. 2 MU's, BB MU, Sata HDD, 2 USB Memory Sticks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users