• Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:46 PM

hi guys, basicly im trying to a tsop flash on a 1.1 hynix xbox,
iv tried every possible solder point i have found but no dice
it constantly shows id09 device id 00 flash not writable
iv used slayers,eursia(which simply black screens on me when i load the xbe) and raincoat
please help if you can its for my slim xbox project

#2 xboxmods2977

xboxmods2977

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:15 PM

Your solder joints are not correctly soldered. Also, use evox to flash.

Edited by xboxmods2977, 06 April 2011 - 10:16 PM.

#3 demonicfox666

demonicfox666

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:35 PM

my solder points are soldered correctly iv checked and checked again and swapped points and checked but nothing

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:16 PM

No, xboxmods2977 is absolutely correct. id09 device id 00 flash not writable means what it says - your flash isn't writeable, and it's because your soldering isn't correct. Have another look, and maybe post some photos of your soldering.

#5 demonicfox666

demonicfox666

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:00 AM

sorry but i have tried all solder points, desoldered resoldered , i tried original point just bridging with solder you cant mess that up unless u burn the board i checked checked and checked and with a high power magnify glass the poins wouldnt work soo i then un bridged these points, i then went on to do the alterntive top 2 point assuming u can do both on top and not have to worry about the bottom atall, didnt work so i desoldered the 2 top alternatives and moved to the bottom, once again no joy

#6 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:27 AM

And there's your problem. For a 1.1 you have to solder one pair of points on the bottom of the motherboard, and one pair of points on the top of the motherboard - see this set of pictures.

#7 BuraddoX

BuraddoX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Loves to mod gaming consoles.
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:56 AM

Here use this guide it shows the most best ways of flashing and all the solder points for all versions of xbox
http://www.mediafire...yhtdhz2qakp2ve6
Its the Flashing_TSOP_With_ANY_Version_XBOX_By_SLuSHIE i used it to TSOP 2 xbox's and it has worked out fine.

#8 OliG

OliG

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:18 AM

Guys Guys....

BuraddoX is correct.

Where did this 2 pairs come from??? You need to bridge one point on the underside of the board just next to the writing R7R3 and on the top side of the board just below R7D3 (same position as on 1.2's+ for second point).

Hope you get it sorted, your nearly there mate. I would recommend trying iND5003 or X2 5035 (be very careful with iND5003's config injecter tool, unticking the first 2 boot options make it fail to boot or error).

Good Luck biggrin.gif

UPDATE: Just re-read the above post's and see what you mean by to pairs of POINTS. Sorry. : )

Edited by OliG, 07 April 2011 - 01:19 AM.

#9 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:20 AM

.... which is exactly what I said 2 posts back. The points you solder come in pairs, and you put a solder bridge between them - one solder bridge on the top and one on the bottom.

Edit: Just read your edit, and we're both saying exactly the same thing! smile.gif smile.gif

Edited by Heimdall, 07 April 2011 - 01:21 AM.

#10 OliG

OliG

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE(Heimdall @ Apr 7 2011, 01:20 AM) View Post

.... which is exactly what I said 2 posts back. The points you solder come in pairs, and you put a solder bridge between them - one solder bridge on the top and one on the bottom.

Edit: Just read your edit, and we're both saying exactly the same thing! smile.gif smile.gif

LOL, yep!!! rolleyes.gif I think the confusing thing is that demonicfox666 is confusing me. Slushies guide should be pretty spot on though, also when testing the point use the alternative point which are much further apart so allow you to easly check for sure the are connected.

OliG

#11 demonicfox666

demonicfox666

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:09 AM

hey guys thanks for the help , the problem is from the alternative unlock point diagram i got the impression that you could choose to do both on top or both on bottom but thanks anyhow guys, just flashed a bios i had sitting on my desktop worked like a charm, will flash indbios in about 5 mins haha but anywho time to start slim xbox build biggrin.gif but first Ramen Tiiiiiiiiime!!!

Edited by demonicfox666, 07 April 2011 - 02:14 AM.

#12 BuraddoX

BuraddoX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Loves to mod gaming consoles.
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:54 AM

QUOTE(demonicfox666 @ Apr 7 2011, 02:09 AM) View Post

hey guys thanks for the help , the problem is from the alternative unlock point diagram i got the impression that you could choose to do both on top or both on bottom but thanks anyhow guys, just flashed a bios i had sitting on my desktop worked like a charm, will flash indbios in about 5 mins haha but anywho time to start slim xbox build biggrin.gif but first Ramen Tiiiiiiiiime!!!

That's cool man good luck happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users