Memba Numero Uno

• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:52 PM

JungleFlasher v0.1.81 Beta (226)
Posted by XanTium | April 8 13:52 EST | News Category: Xbox360

As always with a new C4E iXtreme release (iXtreme LT+ LiteOn DG-16D4S 9504), Team Jungle also comes with a new version of JungleFlasher to add full support for the new firmwares.

What's new/fixed:
* PhatKey support
faster responce reading key with x360USB ***f/w update required***
* Slim f/w support
9504 stock/LT+ parseing, LT auto-load and key/serial spoofing... cross spoofing not supported
* SlimKey support
Slim 9504 and 0225 key and serial info extraction - x360USB ***f/w update required***
Note: 0225 support is limited to x360USB and other compatible chipsets
Note: via and Nforce not supported
* slim/Phat selection
MTK tab has selection for Slim/Phat MTK commands
Selection is automatic based in inquiry info etc.
Slim MTK commands added to support 9504 read/erase/write funtions

Official Site: http://www.jungleflasher.net
Download: here

#2 radoman

radoman

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:57 PM

Awesome stuff.

Edited by radoman, 08 April 2011 - 07:58 PM.

#3 drowsy

drowsy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:59 PM

Since it's something rather new, I think we would need some kind of tutorial as I can't find anywhere showing what hardware it's needed or if we need to open the drive or even if we have to cut tracks.

More info please and keep up the good work guys!

#4 LiarInGlass

LiarInGlass

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:13 PM

Any update on a tutorial for Slim to do this?

Is it at all possible to read the key and flash the Slim with Xecuter Connectivity Kit and the Probe? Or are we going to need to buy something new like the x360USB?

Please update us with hardware needed and tutorials if possible! Thanks.

Edited by LiarInGlass, 08 April 2011 - 08:14 PM.

#5 Darkflame

Darkflame

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:21 PM

The tutorial was in the help files section.

I was trying to do it for about half an hour now but unfortunately when I get to the step where I unlock my slim it goes into vendor mode but my flash chip is different then the one in the tutorial. When I click read I just get

"........................................." and and a error. I read that pulling keys requires a x360usbpro update but I can't seem to locate it yet. I guess things are still filtering down from C4&CO

#6 LiarInGlass

LiarInGlass

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:24 PM

Damn, I just checked and I have a 0225 drive not a 9504! sad.gif

#7 NYCXBOX

NYCXBOX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:56 PM

So what Card in a PC will allow Slim Flashing?

Says Via and Nforce not supported? So the 6421 Card I have that has been the proper card to use since Day one is no longer supported?

#8 Sheppard

Sheppard

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:16 PM

So i just spent 40 mins stripping my slim to find i have a 0225 drive.

Since my VIA card is now obsolete what do i need to flash the drive, do i need anything else other than the X360USB?

#9 lord^infamous

lord^infamous

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:23 PM

That had to be the easiest and fastest flash i've ever done. Fantastic work guys!

#10 johanmalan

johanmalan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE(Sheppard @ Apr 8 2011, 10:16 PM) View Post

So i just spent 40 mins stripping my slim to find i have a 0225 drive.

Since my VIA card is now obsolete what do i need to flash the drive, do i need anything else other than the X360USB?

yes you need a method to power the drive, the X360usb is only a interface to usb.
either the xbox itself, or the better option if you need to do it more often would be a xecuter ck3 lite or similar
device

#11 FFSmasher

FFSmasher

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:32 PM

So I read the release notes

Slim 9504 and 0225 key and serial info extraction - x360USB ***f/w update required***
Note: 0225 support is limited to x360USB and other compatible chipsets
Note: via and Nforce not supported
[/size][/size]

My question is flashing the 9504 with the VIA chipset supported?

#12 foundmy

foundmy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:48 PM

yes 9504 is via compatible,

the 0225 is not capatible with via chipset and alot of others, u should use the x360usb pro. has it has been confirmed to work.

#13 DeadlyRox

DeadlyRox

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:53 PM

sleep.gif Note: via and Nforce not supported

So here comes why the delay biggrin.gif, they know a lot of slims out there are 0225 so you need to BUY the X360usb in order to get it working ? hahaha ironic......, they didnt tell that the 9504 wasnt able to work with Via because was already read by tarablinda lol

So in conclusion, they want you to buy the X360Usb or the lizard but mosly the x360usb biggrin.gif
And yes, is kind of weird, because since day one Via was everything but now that they found how to make it via USB now you need to buy it in order to work ? lol

This is just my opinion, dont flaming -.-

Edited by DeadlyRox, 08 April 2011 - 11:56 PM.

#14 krizalid

krizalid

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE(DeadlyRox @ Apr 8 2011, 05:53 PM) View Post

So here comes why the delay biggrin.gif, they know a lot of slims out there are 0225 so you need to BUY the X360usb in order to get it working ? hahaha ironic......, they didnt tell that the 9504 wasnt able to work with Via because was already read by tarablinda lol

So in conclusion, they want you to buy the X360Usb or the lizard but mosly the x360usb biggrin.gif
And yes, is kind of weird, because since day one Via was everything but now that they found how to make it via USB now you need to buy it in order to work ? lol

Actually is more like those chipsets don't support certain commands that must be performed.

There's nothing saying that these chipsets will not support it in the future, but for now, they don't.

Thank God I have an Intel Chipset smile.gif

#15 Darkflame

Darkflame

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE(DeadlyRox @ Apr 8 2011, 11:53 PM) View Post

Well not to say that it can't be done via a via device but perhaps the reasoning for doing it this way is simply because it's easier to support just one device (X360USB Pro) Then to have to find workarounds to accomodate a VIA device etc.

It is stated that JF will require a X360USB Pro to perform the functions on a 225 drive but just like solderless key extractions and pmt hacks it's just a matter of time before someone finds an alternative way.

I say roll with it or wait for an alternative. The X360USB Pro is a fantastic device and to see that C4, TF and TX are all on the same page in regards to the flashing solution. I'm grateful there's this much harmony coming from the hardware and software guys.

Edited by Darkflame, 09 April 2011 - 12:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users