• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nhanshaw

nhanshaw

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:51 AM

i got a 360 slim and had gotten The Elders Scrolls III Morrwind GoTY off of a friend. put it in said couldnt play called Support they said it needed a HDD so i found out they were like 100 bucks or so and decided to go to Ebay... Well i got screwed...50 bucks for a hacked hard drive called support they said the slim CANNOT play morrowind what so ever... Now im here...

Is there a way to get the files needed to read the disc onto my HDD, basicly making my fake HDD a "official" wink.gif HDD im not really an expert let alone a beginner even when it comes to this but i know my way around a computer so learning this kinda stuff shouldnt be hard to figure out...let me know doesnt matter how hard or ridiculous it is ill try it i guess!!

Help me O' Gods of the box of X!!

#2 CNC3TibWars

CNC3TibWars

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:01 PM

your "hacked" HDD should say its A official microsoft hdd.
Go to settings/memory Does the HDD say Microsoft ?
If so then your missing the files for xbox 1 emu.

#3 cfventure

cfventure

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:34 PM

I forgot to restore the xbox 1 emulator on a few drives I sold so I just wrote a guide for it and put it on my site. As long as you have a way to connect your hard drive to your PC this has all the files you need and instructions:
http://cfventure.net...page=page&id=18

You've discovered the problem of buying from a Chinese hard drive seller on ebay. Sometimes it's worth the extra 5 bucks to get one from me or another US seller.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users