68 replies to this topic

#46 Rudedog9d

Rudedog9d

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:19 AM

This might not be the right time or place, but how can you tell if you've been flagged? Always wondered, and that last post reminded me.

Thanks, Brodie

#47 mrmoney614

mrmoney614

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:41 AM

But what is the whole new disc. They will hold more gigs and have more layers. Is there any discs out there like this????

#48 Rammieone

Rammieone

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Xbox Live<br />Football <br />Computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:47 AM

To check if you are flagged use Xval ....
http://www.xbox-scen...FluvBpsPeAC.php

#49 digipimp75

digipimp75

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE(krizalid @ May 26 2011, 11:58 PM) View Post

Something just came to mind!! Not sure if mentioned before and it might be too early to know or speculate.
What will happen with future dash updates regarding the drive's firmware?

I mean, suppostly this update is to update the firmware on drives to support new disc format XGD3, so, you think M$ will use this "flash firmware" on System Update in every update to make it harder for us? Or do you think that this is the only time this will happen since it's "only meant to add new disc format support"?
What do you think?

From what I've read, they could conceivably flash the drive firmware with every future dash release, yes. Sucks, doesn't it? sad.gif Well played, M$

#50 mykebraz

mykebraz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:14 PM

I have a 360 sammy ms 28 flashed with LT....
I just got e66 error when updating the dash,
I used xval and it still says my system is clean.

will this new update work for me also?
So it's just a matter of waiting and upgrading it to the new firmware when it's release and I won't get the e66 anymore...

#51 The Wizzard

The Wizzard

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:44 PM

I have a benQ drive and ixtreme firmware, not sure what version. Is there anyway to tell what firmware my drive has, LT or LT+ ?

If i wanted to go back to original stock FW before doing the update where can I get this? I bought my machine already modded so don't have a copy of the original firmware.

Thanks.

#52 Rammieone

Rammieone

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Xbox Live<br />Football <br />Computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE(The Wizzard @ Jun 3 2011, 10:44 PM) View Post

I have a benQ drive and ixtreme firmware, not sure what version. Is there anyway to tell what firmware my drive has, LT or LT+ ?

If i wanted to go back to original stock FW before doing the update where can I get this? I bought my machine already modded so don't have a copy of the original firmware.

Thanks.

Easy to find out if you connect it up to Jungleflasher!

#53 moshbear

moshbear

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:C, C++, guitar, drums, bass, death metal, etc.
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:24 AM

Will I need to use MRA hack to downgrade to LT+1.1 from 13146 OFW? Or will the usual in dosflash 1.8 (erase;write) work as if upgraded from LiteOn 74xx0?

#54 ajennice

ajennice

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:09 AM

Quick question...

If you burn a disk that requires the update and flashes back to toe, can you physically remove the entries fromthe ganme disk.
IE can you use winrar ( or sinmilar) to unpack the game to see the VIDEO, AUDIO, and $systemupdate folders then physically remove the dash and FW updates then repack to ISO and burn?

Thanks,
AJ

#55 Waffles13

Waffles13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:04 PM

Does anyone know if I can flash my LT+ drive back to its OFW, then update the dash and play legit games? I know caution dictates that I should just wait for 1.9, but I really want to play some games online and I don't care if I can't play my backups for a while.

EDIT: I just noticed that the Benq 1.9 is now "In Testing". Does that usually mean its near release or is it still a crapshoot?

Edited by Waffles13, 10 June 2011 - 11:07 PM.

#56 boflc

boflc

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE(Waffles13 @ Jun 10 2011, 05:04 PM) View Post

Does anyone know if I can flash my LT+ drive back to its OFW, then update the dash and play legit games? I know caution dictates that I should just wait for 1.9, but I really want to play some games online and I don't care if I can't play my backups for a while.

yes.

EDIT: I just noticed that the Benq 1.9 is now "In Testing". Does that usually mean its near release or is it still a crapshoot?

yes. [intended]

#57 tripdoutreality

tripdoutreality

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:47 PM

So i am already banned from live. I havent updated my dashboard for a while so i did before i knew about this new update. I have a liteon 74850c. I unfortunately dont have my ofw. What can i do to get my drive back to reading backups again. I dont use live anyways so dont matter to me. How do i go about this?

#58 moshbear

moshbear

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:C, C++, guitar, drums, bass, death metal, etc.

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:07 PM

LT+ 1.9 has been released for Samsung, BenQ, and phat Lite-On, and an updated version of JF to go along with it.

#59 hobi333

hobi333

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:24 AM

I have Benq driver, and flashed with LT+ 1.9 then update offline with 13146.

Can I reflashed with LT+ 1.9?

Can get drive key after update with 13146 if I do not have the key?

#60 nederlander7777

nederlander7777

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:42 AM

Hey all, i have big problem.
My friend had console with samsung spoofed as benq(PBDS VAD6038-64930C). He update his dashboard
with samsung to new dashboard. Now console don't read disc. Had play dvd message. Is there a possibility that the new
update crash his drive?Or maybe he ist lying that he made only uptade dashboard?
I tried to spoof that drive with few fw to liteon but there is the same message.
Can anyone help me?Have anyone tried to update dashboard with samsung spoofed as benq?

screen from JF:

http://tinypic.com/r/nv642t/7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users