• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 ZOMGsheikh

ZOMGsheikh

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

ok i did the firmware update unkowngly, now m pretty much screwd no back up s are runnin ! newy s after seein the FAQ its say s it updates my dvd firmware, so does it mean now console is as gud as legit? can i play originals evn on LIVE and not get ban?

#62 LouDuBB

LouDuBB

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:43 PM

Hey guys I have a quick question....

I accidentally updated my console last month and was unable to run my back ups for a while. I just had the console reflashed with 1.91 and when I connect to internet and try to sign on Live it says it needs to update again. Was there a second update that I missed and is it safe to accept? I have to pay to get my console flashed and dont want to risk it if it means I have to cough up some more $. My console is not banned (that I know of) and I would like to play back ups online for as long as possible, when and if the ban wave comes I have a slim that I can use for legit games and keep this one for back ups.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks alot.

#63 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,805 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE(LouDuBB @ Aug 16 2011, 04:43 PM) View Post

Hey guys I have a quick question....

I accidentally updated my console last month and was unable to run my back ups for a while. I just had the console reflashed with 1.91 and when I connect to internet and try to sign on Live it says it needs to update again. Was there a second update that I missed and is it safe to accept? I have to pay to get my console flashed and dont want to risk it if it means I have to cough up some more $. My console is not banned (that I know of) and I would like to play back ups online for as long as possible, when and if the ban wave comes I have a slim that I can use for legit games and keep this one for back ups.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks alot.

There was a dashboard update that came out a couple weeks ago. This update wont flash your drive back to stock again so you should be fine.

The modder that did your drive should have updated your console for you before he flashed your drive however.

#64 LUCiiEgoose

LUCiiEgoose

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:14 PM

Hi, i had my console updated about a month ago, i think it was to 1.90, i've been told there's a later one after only a week, when i try to go online it says there is an update for xbox live, i've been scared to do the update since it was released so i'm wondering, is it worth spending the money to have my xbox update to the new one, or will there be another update soon that might last longer than a week?
Sorry if this isn't clear, i'm just trying to save a bit of money, but i really want to play online, i'm having withdrawals

#65 recaihazer

recaihazer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:55 PM

Hi;

I start a dashboard update from backup disc (pes2012) but after reboot console stuck with update failed error "Cant read update from disc" (3151- .....) sad.gif

Console : Falcon
DVD: Benq with fw (I have key)

Any suggestion?

I'm waiting LT2.0 release for Benq.

If I flash LT2.0 , the console completes update process?

Thanks...

Edited by recaihazer, 29 September 2011 - 03:57 PM.

#66 recaihazer

recaihazer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE(recaihazer @ Sep 29 2011, 05:55 PM) View Post

Hi;

I start a dashboard update from backup disc (pes2012) but after reboot console stuck with update failed error "Cant read update from disc" (3151- .....) sad.gif

Console : Falcon
DVD: Benq with fw (I have key)

Any suggestion?

I'm waiting LT2.0 release for Benq.

If I flash LT2.0 , the console completes update process?

Thanks...

Solved, updated from USB biggrin.gif

#67 eliastico

eliastico

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:45 PM

Hi all,

I have a quick question. I'm currently on a very old LT cfw and therefore I have a over a year old dashboard. I'd like to play some of the newer games that require the dash update and I have been thinking of buying the xk3y for the new back-ups.

I've understood that if I update to the new dash, it will reflash my dvd drive back to stock. But the question is will it flag me for a ban in the process?

I wouldn't mind the dash update flashing the dvd back to stock if I'm gettin the xk3y to play my back-ups. But I would like to avoid getting flagged since I might want to play my originals on live with the xk3y "pass-through"mode.

I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks!

#68 cloudboy

cloudboy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

Console won't play all backups anymore? I reflashed my phat liteon back to stock and just updated yesterday. Then I reflashed with lt 1.9 post 13141. Now, my originals play fine, and only some backups play, but not others. What the heck???

#69 mixinluv2u

mixinluv2u

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

does dashboard 16197 or 16202 flash your drive back to stock?

Edited by mixinluv2u, 02 January 2013 - 02:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users