2 replies to this topic

#1 rmcelwee

rmcelwee

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:02 PM

It has been several years since I set up an XBox1. I'm going to do it the way I always have (DuoX chip, Slayer's boot disc). I'm curious as to if there is:

1) Any new Slayer's (I know there is not <G>) or other good auto install discs I should look at?

2) Any new software out there I should take a look at? I am particularly interested in watching youtube videos on the XBox1.

I know this is probably not the best forum to ask this in but I've always found the friendliest folks in the Evox forum. Thanks!

#2 spliff721

spliff721

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:46 PM

check out HeXEn, the latest and greatest boot disk. you can find info on it here. to find the download google HeXEn heimdalls xbox engineering disc.

also check out XBOXHDM 2.2. the latest method for a hotswap softmod, there is a tutorial for it here

if your into softmoding via gamesave exploits. krayzies 1.1.1 is the latest and can be found in the "usual places"

#3 rmcelwee

rmcelwee

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:02 AM

Thanks! It looks pretty interesting. I'll download it (waiting for the 2-5 weeks to get my modchip shipped to me <G>) and check it out.

Since posting my question I have found XBMC Installer Deluxe and will look at it too. I never thought I would use anything other than my old Slayers disc but it may very well be time for a change. I would love to get youtube working on my XBox1 again (my old install kind of broke and was buggy even when it was working) and will see what is available for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users