7 replies to this topic

#1 ars0n

ars0n

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:30 PM

Hello! i am using freeboot 2.0 (newest release) dash and dashlaunch 2.21. When in freeboot all my data is found, games, dlc, etc. I can play/load games no problems...

When I exit to load up NXE (default dash) It says under memory - HDD not found. None of the games or data is seen by NXE..

Anyone know of a fix or why this may be happening?

#2 TheRealJPizzle

TheRealJPizzle

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:33 PM

my guess is you are using an external HDD with Extracted format games, these will not show up in regular xbox dash. Just use FSD, it is much better anyways tongue.gif

#3 ars0n

ars0n

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:37 PM

No, its all on the internal drive...

Some kinect games dont load under Freeboot, so thats why I go to the NXE sometimes..

Everything was working under both dashs stock and freeboot back on dash launch 2.20 Now my data shows up only under freeboot.

Edited by ars0n, 25 April 2011 - 09:39 PM.

#4 hangover

hangover

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:08 AM

QUOTE(ars0n @ Apr 26 2011, 06:37 AM) View Post

No, its all on the internal drive...

Some kinect games dont load under Freeboot, so thats why I go to the NXE sometimes..

Everything was working under both dashs stock and freeboot back on dash launch 2.20 Now my data shows up only under freeboot.

You are confusing freeboot with freestyle - 2 completely different beasts.

#5 Mjollnir

Mjollnir

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:23 PM

NXE doesnt pick up any extracted xex files.

Only picks up GOD/Live container packaged games and files

#6 krizalid

krizalid

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:19 PM

You might want to take a look at my recomendation as a result of my own experience.

I was having similar issues like your, also when playing game, it would out of nowhere pop up a message where I had no profile loaded and such.

I didn't know what It was till I realized that I flashed freeboot nand image created with "Easy Freeboot 5.XX(can't remember, but it was the latest version).

And that gave me the issue. I noticed cause It didn't happen with the other 360 that I flashed freeboot being built from ORIGINAL fbBuild 0.20 and the 12625 fs Data from the usual place.

Do this:

1.- Build hacked nand using CMD Line and fbBuild 0.20 and don't depend on 3rd party GUI solutions, they sometimes come with unpleasent bugs.

I can confirm the fix of this issue on 3 consoles with the same symptoms using hacked nand created with Easy Freeboot. Fixed by creating new nand using ORIGINAL tool.s

Cheers!

#7 ars0n

ars0n

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:59 AM

That sounds like the problems I am having. However, sometimes I dont even get an error, itll just kick me back to the freestyle dash. Then, fi i reboot the dash into NXE. it will show up with no HDD or profile info....or I will get a crash intercepted message.

I believe I also used the freeboot creator to make this dash last year...

However it has been a long time since I have used fbbuild.

Are there any updated documentations on using it to flash with the newest dash?

Thanks a lot for your replies!!!

Edited by ars0n, 20 May 2011 - 01:00 AM.

#8 ars0n

ars0n

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:16 PM

So after figuring out another problem (no dvd rom and kicking back to dash) and fixing it with a jumper, this fixed this problem for me..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users