• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Yanthon

Yanthon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:06 AM

Hey fellas, it's been awhile since I did this, but I got my hands on an Xbox1 and of course my first thought was, hrmmm... where is that copy of Splinter Cell?

At any rate I dug SC up and downloaded fresh copies of the Installer and linker files and set to softmod it. At first the "LINUX" profile wasn't even showing up, but I transferred it from the PC to Xbox (via Action Replay) again and it showed up after that.

The real problem is when i get to the "Check Points" option and click it, the screen goes black like it should but the UnleashX splash screen or menu never comes up and it just sits there on a black screen. At first I thought maybe the save was corrupted by the AR and re-saved it to the hard drive, but I transferred it again and that didn't affect anything, so probably not the problem this time around.

Any suggestions? I don't remember ever having this problem before, but I have been out of the loop for some time and am not by any stretch of the imagination up-to-date on what's been happening lately, but I doubt that too much has changed since I stopped doing this regularly. I'm hoping it's just something really obvious I'm overlooking and will be a quick fix. Thanks in advance.

I'm using the SID v2.0 BTW

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:35 AM

SID 2 is ancient, and the resulting softmod is poor. Grab Krayzie 1.1.1 and use that instead.

#3 Road9494

Road9494

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:11 AM

SID 2 is ancient,thats right!!you'd better change one....

Coach Jewelry killed discount coach outlet but office 2010 saved Microsoft office professional plus 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users