3 replies to this topic

#1 Brainstern

Brainstern

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:52 AM

Hi

Ive recently just managed to JTAG my xbox and flash it with the latest freeboot. Ive installed Dashlaunch to allow me to boot straight into the Freestyle dash which works perfectly. Ive noticed that the FreeStyle Dash has FTP support so I instantly hooked it up to the network and transferred a few AVI movies across onto the HardDrive. I trasnferred them into a video folder on the root of HDD1. Is there anyway I can actually play these videos files ? Ive scoured the internet but everybody all using external usb hd's, is there anything way of playing videos off your internal HD ? Like with XBMC on the Xbox 1

Thanks ( Sorry if this is wrong section or the answer is really obvious )

Any replies greatly appreciated

#2 lanxiang1

lanxiang1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:14 AM

Cohen's labor this year only 23 years old, in recent years is the super nova Portuguese emerged. Last summer in South Africa's World Cup performance, Cohen, then the most Nike Free Run brilliant cla many giants club eagerly of Angle becomes the pet

#3 Teddite

Teddite

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:06 PM

I boot back to the MS dashboard and use the built in video player (it reads my external as a portable device, and contains all my media).

#4 jaroc

jaroc

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Interests:Xbox and Sports
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE(Teddite @ Nov 8 2011, 05:06 PM)  
I boot back to the MS dashboard and use the built in video player (it reads my external as a portable device, and contains all my media).

The question was how does he play the videos off his internal hard drive, not how do you play videos on your xbox 360.

You can try this but IMO seems like more hassle than it's worth. If you still have an original Xbox I'd use that instead because the only other way is to get an app called FFplay. It's fairly new and still glitchy.

Long live XBMC biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users