xflbret

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:03 PM

This is an Xbox 360 with the JTAG/SMC hack.

This has a Hitachi drive (latest flash as of 11-2010), 12611 dashboard, Zephyr motherboard, and has never been on Live! (meaning it is not banned from Live!). If you would like I can flash it with the 12625 dash before the sale. This does not have dashlaunch installed on it yet. I can do that, also, but if you're purchasing this to host Call of Duty lobbies I'd recommend against that.

Includes power brick, high-def AV cord, one controller, and 20GB hard drive.

$300 (USD) OBO, via paypal. If you don't lowball me, or don't lowball me too badly I'll cover the shipping costs.

I prefer to only ship in the United States, but might consider other locations if the circumstances are right.

I did not jtag this myself, I hired someone to do it as I am a horrible butcher with a soldering iron. But, I do know it works great. Just selling because I have three JTAG's, and in reality I only need one. If you have questions, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to answer them.

#2 DMxJtag9

DMxJtag9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE(xflbret @ Apr 29 2011, 01:03 PM) View Post

This is an Xbox 360 with the JTAG/SMC hack.

This has a Hitachi drive (latest flash as of 11-2010), 12611 dashboard, Zephyr motherboard, and has never been on Live! (meaning it is not banned from Live!). If you would like I can flash it with the 12625 dash before the sale. This does not have dashlaunch installed on it yet. I can do that, also, but if you're purchasing this to host Call of Duty lobbies I'd recommend against that.

Includes power brick, high-def AV cord, one controller, and 20GB hard drive.

$300 (USD) OBO, via paypal. If you don't lowball me, or don't lowball me too badly I'll cover the shipping costs.

I prefer to only ship in the United States, but might consider other locations if the circumstances are right.

I did not jtag this myself, I hired someone to do it as I am a horrible butcher with a soldering iron. But, I do know it works great. Just selling because I have three JTAG's, and in reality I only need one. If you have questions, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to answer them.

Ill like to buy your jtag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users