tomsawyer2k5

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:20 PM

So I downloaded the Veteran Pack DLC for Army of Two, but cannot get it to work. I used XM360 to unlock the DLC and placed it in the content/0000........ folder. So I think it needs the Title Update. Unfortunately FSD does not download the update even though it is listed on the JQE360 website. So how do I manually add a title update?

P.S: Tried the cache folder, but did not work. Also tried extracting the TU to the Game/Data/TitleUpdates, which I believe is used by FSD, but still nothing. Now I don't know what to try. Please help me.

(The game itself was copied from an original disk to the hard drive with FSD's Copy DVD function, if this helps)

#2 TheRealJPizzle

TheRealJPizzle

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:37 PM

The TU manager should download and apply it on it's own so there is something wrong with your setup, you figure out whats wrong so you can enjoy FSD fully. smile.gif

You can manually download the TU from JQE360 and place it in content\0000000000000000\(titleID)\
The same place you put the DLC.

#3 tomsawyer2k5

tomsawyer2k5

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

My setup is fine. Other games have no issue downloading the Title Update, like Halo 3, NBA 2K11, and other games. It's just this game that doesn't download the TU. This game was installed using the Copy DVD method of FSD as I have the original. On the other hand, FSD has no issue downloading the artwork and description for the game, just the TU won't download.

I'm gonna try manual adding again with the location u provided, since the cache folder and FSD's TitleUpdates folder don't like the TU.

Update 1: Figured out one mystery - The update on JQE360.com is for the PAL version of the game as it has a different titleID from the NTSC version, as shown on ABGX360.net

Update 2: FINALLY IT WORKS! Went to a different site and found the NTSC TU and downloaded that. Works like a charm! JQE360.com does NOT have the NTSC update.

Edited by tomsawyer2k5, 06 May 2011 - 05:50 PM.

#4 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE(tomsawyer2k5 @ May 6 2011, 12:31 PM) View Post

Update 2: JQE360.com does NOT have the NTSC update.

How about uploading it then? :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users