• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kingdrako

kingdrako

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:51 PM

He forgot to what he change to, now can't access my live account. Called 18004mybox and they redirected me to microsoft live, this dumb a**s told me it was xbox problem and send me back to xbox.....make it short I've been going back and forward for the last 3 days with no help at all. Did the online form but when it ask for you security question I had it wrong too....guess what? little bugger changed that too and can't remember what it was so I can't change it there either 'cause live will not do it if you don'y have the right credentials.......I'm so pissed off do they assume everyone using the bloody box is a 8yo???? I'am a parent and my kid did the dumbness thing ever now Im screw out of my account.
Does any one know how to change all this without the bloody password to the stupid live site?
Console info: Virgin xbox360 with latest dashboard - have to updated because of kinnect......thats why I am happy with my modded one but It got banned so I got the other one to play live now Im screw because the stupid password

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users