Futs6992

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:52 PM

I've messed around with Xbox's before and had a few successful mods, but I haven't done one in quite some time. I can't seem to find the original torrent I downloaded with all of the software and .pdf tutorials I used the first time, but I remember it did have EvoX and it was a hotswapping guide. I have been googling and googling, been on afterdawn, se7ensins, and still no luck. All I want is a nice tutorial like the first one I used with step by step and download links included on how to hotswap softmod my xbox. It would also be helpful if someone could tell me how to create a recovery disc/retrieve my eeprom without any of this motherboard prodding. I have all the original hardware and nothing has been changed yet so I should be able to grab it off the HDD, but I just don't remember how. Any and all help is much appreciated.

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:59 PM

Your question has nothing to do with Evox.

Start by reading the pinned topics here.

You won't get any download links here because it's against the rules.

You can't get the eeprom from the hard drive of an unmodded Xbox because it isn't there. Evox and Config Magic will take a copy of your eeprom after your Xbox is modded.

#3 Futs6992

Futs6992

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE(Heimdall @ May 6 2011, 04:59 PM)  

Your question has nothing to do with Evox.

Start by reading the pinned topics here.

You won't get any download links here because it's against the rules.

You can't get the eeprom from the hard drive of an unmodded Xbox because it isn't there. Evox and Config Magic will take a copy of your eeprom after your Xbox is modded.

This helps me a bit, but still doesn't direct me to the tutorial I'm looking for. I believed my question had to do with EvoX because my previous mod used EvoX, excuse me for the confusion. Could you direct me to a tutorial fitting my description or not? I don't require this website to provide download links, i understand that is against the rules. I am simply asking for an appropriate link to a functional hotswap tutorial since I seem to be incapable of finding it through a good 2 hours of searching

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:20 PM

Read the pinned topics I linked you to. All the basic information you need is there, including onward links to detailed hotswapping tutorials.

#5 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:30 PM

Try this.

Moving to newbie chat.

I would do everything I could not to hotswap. You can fry the PC and Xbox. The videos can help prevent it though.

Use Krazie's Ndure 1.1.1 or Kingroach's Ndure for hotswap. You should be able to search and find those.

#6 spliff721

spliff721

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:05 PM

you could also check out the link in my signature. virgin softmod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users