• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jord4n007

jord4n007

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:30 AM

I have ATT Uverse tv service and I have been using an xbox 360 as a reciever. I just got another xbox and JTAG'd it, but I would also like to use this xbox as a reciever. I hav the software to install uverse that I used on the nonjtag. The problem is, the installer requires me to sign into xbox live to perform the install. Once the install is over it adds a new option on the dash after "Windows Media Center". I can then launch the uverse option and watch TV without logging into xbox live. I even made sure by deleting all profiles from the xbox and blocking xbox live in the parental controls and the uverse continued to work perfectly. So basically xbox live is only required for the install. I am fairly certain that it is only requiring xbox live sign in for some random reason and because based on the size of the cd image it looks like all of the software is on the disc and not being downloaded from xbox live. I have tried installing the software on my nonjtag and swapping the harddrives but when i did that the uverse option did not appear on the NXE dash on my jtag so I'm assuming it is stored (or at least pointed to) wherever the retail xbox dash is stored (internal flash?). Does anyone know of anyway i can bypass this xbox live check on the installer? Unpack the iso and manually install it? Or log into xbox live for long enough to install it (assuming this box isnt already banned, it was used)?

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users