• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 hawk188

hawk188

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:54 PM

Hi-Total noob here and sorry if this is not the right place to ask.Please direct me as when I do search with the forum, I get error..

I have very recently purchased an XBOX 360 for my son and I was told it cannot be jtag or whatever ( I honestly know nothing much abouot xbox) and had xbox flashed instead. I was told that once flashed, I should be able to play backup games. I own only 2 games so far and the reason I want to play using backup is because the game is expensive and I do not want it scratched easily. Anyway, I have read and followed instrcutions on how to make a backup and I backup MK9 using XBOX Backup Creator and then use abxg360 to verfiy and all is green meaning all verficatioon was sucessfull. When my boy tries loading the game, it says it has to update otherwise cant be played. The other game I backuped the same way worked perfect.

My question is do I have to update as requested or is there something like a patch taht needs to be applkied even verification has ben successful ? Please guide me ...

Many thanks

#2 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,805 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE(hawk188 @ May 7 2011, 08:54 AM) View Post

I own only 2 games so far and the reason I want to play using backup is because the game is expensive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users