1 reply to this topic

#1 darklord88

darklord88

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:44 AM

does anyone have an old memory card with the splintercell exploit saved onto it, or anyone have an action replay kit that they dont need anymore?

lets face it, no one uses xbox 1 anymore, i got one for free and would like to set it up for just XBMC, i tracked down a copy of splintercell, but cannot get my hands on an action replay ANYWHERE

ive tried pawn shops, friends, asking on facebook, and no one has a softmodded console to transfer me the exploit onto a memory card

im pulling my hair out!!!!

someone please help a stranger out!

and dont say 'make your own and connect it to the controller' because ive tried and cannot get it to work and im at wits end

if anyone reads this and goes 'hey, i have one...and im not even using it' please PM me, and i will give you an address to send it too. it'd be GREATLY appreciated!!!!

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:54 AM

Use Xplorer360 beta 6 and a USB stick with an Xbox to USB adapter. You can buy them on Amazon or eBay for next to nothing, or make your own - you only have to solder 4 wires.....

Also, you don't have to use a softmodded Xbox to transfer the gamesave to your memory card, you can use any modded Xbox.

Edited by Heimdall, 11 May 2011 - 09:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users