[uk] Xbox360 Modding In Ne London

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#31 flymanxxx

flymanxxx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Location:London(UK) EN1 2NN (5 min. walk from BUSH HILL PARK STATION)
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE(RAAAMESH @ Nov 26 2011, 01:35 PM) View Post

Forgot to say its okay to wipe the hard drive.

Ok, that's fine mate. Didn't need to do it, but thanks any way.

Edited by flymanxxx, 26 November 2011 - 11:32 PM.

#32 RAAAMESH

RAAAMESH

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:26 AM

cool, got your text. see you later on smile.gif

#33 flymanxxx

flymanxxx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:13 PM

LT 2.0 for Hitachi only £15

#34 RAAAMESH

RAAAMESH

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:13 PM

thank you for the deal on my mods, i looked inside one of my Xboxes it looks very neat and tidy very professional mod and quick solder board in case i ever need to update the coolrunner etc. thank you. Sorry for the late review Iíve been having fun with this all day. Great service, affordable and professional work. Recommend to all

#35 Tin Hammerhead

Tin Hammerhead

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:11 PM

Flymanxxx flashed my (very stubborn) NTSC Phat about two weeks ago. Worked like a charm. Cool guy and great service.

Cheers.

#36 RAAAMESH

RAAAMESH

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:34 PM

pm sent =)

#37 RAAAMESH

RAAAMESH

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:20 AM

Just an update and forewarning to others.

1 out of 2 of my Xboxes did not power after collecting them and driving back home, I had a look inside the Xbox and there was a loose green wire on the back centre of the motherboard. I contacted him again and was told he could fix it so I drove down again and was asked to leave it to have a check.

Was contacted back and was told the motherboard had been exposed to too much tension and the nand was unreadable. was told that it was my fault for exposing too much power to it, I guess I did try 2 different power cables as it didn’t boot with its original cable before I had looked inside. I called back after getting that message and was talking about what happened and if he maybe could move the cool runner to a different console for free but was asked it would cost another (after haggling) £15 to move it over console.

Phoned back 2 minutes later after discussing it with family and made it clear on the phone that I would want a full £50 refund and that he can take out the cool runner. Was told its ok and was told to come tomorrow.

When arriving the day after he showed me the motherboard and he said maybe I knew someone who can fix it he proceeded to pack it and when handing it over I asked for the money, at first he said no refund then I began to talk about our phone call and he mentioned his English is not good and he thought he wanted me to put it in another console then proceeded to offer a £15 refund which I declined and asked for full and said I made it clear on the phone and told him to take the cool runner out.

After the cool runner was taking out he offered £40 and said what about his work (what about my Xbox?) I then persisted for the full refund which was finally given.

So in summary, when I went to collect he showed me fsd boot on one and xell (after a few boots) on the other (which is now dead). I guess the wire loosened during transport It was very difficult to get a refund as it seemed his understanding of the English language seemed to deteriorate as I asked for one. His tone fluxuated slightly from apprehensive to apathetic as I was asking for the refund

I have got my older consoles (xbox1 etc) modded from modders from xboxscene and when these other modders came to my house and the mod failed in some way they offered to take it away and bring it back fixed otherwise they would give me a different console.

Now looking at my broken xbox there are some screws and an eject button missing. Other than that the other xbox works fine but in future I will get my RGH done via post\elsewhere somewhere where they have more experience\electronics knowledge as I spent as much traveling to this location. If you are a quite/introverted person and you get a problem you will get conned\be at a greater loss.

flymanxxx if you are unhappy with this review please tell me as i am willing to discuss it with you and other members here

Edited by RAAAMESH, 05 December 2011 - 10:24 AM.

#38 flymanxxx

flymanxxx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:42 PM

I'll be short and concise.
When you came, I checked both Xboxes and they were working perfectly. After three days, I receive a PM from you that one of them is not functioning. That is after you had told me through a comment a few hours after I had given them to you that you looked inside the console and that everything was done nicely and clean. So, total contradiction.
QUOTE(RAAAMESH @ Nov 27 2011, 10:13 PM) View Post

.... i looked inside one of my Xboxes it looks very neat and tidy very professional mod and quick solder board ...

Now, how could I know what happened to that console in three days?

It is not my fault if someone checks my work by opening their console and maybe, accidentally, ruins something and I find it really rude that they could think I broke it or didn't do it well, when it's them that are and express their satisfaction with my work initially.

I've done 10 RGH until now and never had a problem of this sort.
As for my English, I admit, it is not my first language, but I don't see why that should consist a problem.

Edited by flymanxxx, 05 December 2011 - 09:54 PM.

#39 RAAAMESH

RAAAMESH

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:24 AM

To be honest I didn’t open the back half of it, only until it never worked, as I remember sending you 2 pms. Maybe it did disconnect when i looked in the front or maybe it didn’t there’s no way to tell. i am not physically stressing the box when opening it as i have flashed them myself before.

i dident play it for 3 days as i was using the one console to learn how FSD works and get my setting correct as that console dident have a hard drive yet

you don’t know who I am so I guess it would be pointless to say "why would i lie to you." I’m not trying to sell you a service I’m just a regular guy

There’s nothing wrong with your English if nothing goes wrong with the job i found it hard getting a refund back where i made it clear to you on the phone and you first brought about the subject of your english the next day as i was asking for the refund

also the other xbox works fine

Edited by RAAAMESH, 07 December 2011 - 08:30 AM.

#40 yee_tsou

yee_tsou

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:11 PM

hi, are you still available to do rgh jtagging, have tried calling you 3 times over the last few days and get a lebara voicemail. tried texting and no reply. let me know, cheers

#41 flymanxxx

flymanxxx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

Hi, unfortunately, I am not available at the moment, as I am on holiday. I am not using the umber u called me on any more, this is the number I use 07714443828.
For those who need my services, I will only be available after the 9th of January.
Happy Holidays to everyone!

#42 flymanxxx

flymanxxx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:23 PM

Hi everybody, I'm back, for those interested biggrin.gif

#43 flip2000b

flip2000b

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:59 PM

Hi Sebastian,

Will be back with you once lt 3.0 is released for the slims.

Phil

#44 flymanxxx

flymanxxx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:35 PM

Hi Phil
I will be more than happy to do it once LT 3.0 for slim is released smile.gif

Edited by flymanxxx, 11 January 2012 - 11:38 PM.

#45 flymanxxx

flymanxxx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:52 PM

Bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users