• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Khaine

Khaine

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Music, Gaming and Writing. I also repair consoles + other electronics when I have the time. :)
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:37 PM

Alright, apparently I need to get rid of this PS3.

I decided I wanted a JTAG 360, so the other half has decided if I want one of those, I can't have 3 PS3's kicking around the house! (Plan was to have a 3.6FW one upstairs, a 3.6FW one downstairs and a homebrew-enabled one downstairs too). So, this PS3 has to go.

It was a former YLOD unit. I bought it right at the end of November 2010, reflowed it, replaced the thermal paste with AS5 and gave it a damn good clean. It's been running fine since, and that was with me hammering the crap out of it for 3 months solid! (played Red Dead Redemption, RDR: Undead Nightmare, Assassin's Creed 2 and AC: Brotherhood on it). Since then I've played a few of the PSN games on it and the console has continued to run fine. Haven't really played it since as I've been gaming on my flashed 360 and PC.

Blu-ray drive is ok... I used it to watch Toy Story 3 on Blu-Ray and the Back to the Future trilogy on DVD over christmas. PS1 and PS2 games play fine as well. Cosmetically, it's got a few scratches on it and it's a bit dusty... I'll be giving it a good clean! The little rubber foot that hides the security screw is gone... one of the cats decided it was a toy when I was fixing the YLOD issue. The T10 screw is missing too, so there is a standard phillips screw holding the top cover in place.

Other than that, it's in pretty good condition. Again, I'm selling the console only... so you need to find a power cable and A/V cable. It's currently running Kmeaw 3.55CFW and I installed Gaia Manager 2.07 just to test out the Install Package Files option. The HDD is completely clean otherwise.

Looking for 100 o.n.o not including shipping (which is about 20 for insured and tracked within the UK). Would prefer to sell this within the UK due to shipping costs.

I would also be willing to consider a straight swap for a JTAG 360. I don't mind what motherboard revision, or if it's had an RROD fix as long as it works. I also don't need a PSU, HDD or controllers (Had a Xenon, it died a horrible death so I have a PSU that works with everything), so I'm thinking a straight console-for-console swap.

Collection welcome if you wanna drive to Liverpool... and as long as you don't mind cats. Pictures below.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Oh, I can provide my eBay username to show good feedback as both a buyer and seller for peace of mind, and I only take payment through PayPal (and yes, that means I'm willing to eat the fee's myself).

#2 demonicfox666

demonicfox666

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:55 PM

PM'D

#3 Khaine

Khaine

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Music, Gaming and Writing. I also repair consoles + other electronics when I have the time. :)

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:06 AM

The trade on this item has fallen through.

So I'm revising the sale/trade. I've found a spare power cable and A/V cord, which I'll be throwing in. The PS3 also has MultiMAN installed, along with the BDEMU package for discless playing and I can throw in a controller with charging cable.

Basically I'm looking for 100 for a full PS3 package that will be ready to go as soon as you get it. People are welcome to come to Liverpool to pick it up. If you buy it and live within 100 miles, I'll drop it off but I'll be adding 20 onto the price for Diesel (FYI, postage on this is 25 for next day, tracked and insured... and I will only post it tracked and insured!). I'm also willing to drive 100-150 miles to trade (again, looking for a JTAG 360... doesn't need to have accessories as I've got 3 controllers, a composite cable, a 205W power brick and a 120GB HDD. Also got a 20GB HDD that I was gonna use the cage from to install my own drive on the JTAG).

This is my eBay feedback for some extra peace of mind: http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Edited by Khaine, 17 May 2011 - 08:23 AM.

#4 Khaine

Khaine

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 03:44 PM

Sold!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users