Which 7200 Rpm Harddrive Does Not Need
Posted 06 July 2003 - 01:41 PM
So: I am thinking about installing a 120Gig harddrive in my 1.2 Xbox. I have found lots of excellent info re. lockability.
I have found however much less details about how hot those harddrives are when they run.
So: would you be so kind to tell me if
- you need additional cooling for all 7200 harddrives?
- if not: which harddrives do not need it?
Posted 06 July 2003 - 01:56 PM
Posted 06 July 2003 - 02:17 PM
Could You answer me some questions ?
1. Is the Western Digital WD1200JB lockable ?
2. How much temperature do you usually get at Evox dashboard ?
3. What is JB in the end of this ? Is this any kind of especial edition?
4. Where can I buy it on Miami or by international shipping ? How about the price ?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users