Photo

You Can Get Mad All You Want, I'm Still Asking!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 IYIaster

IYIaster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:26 AM

I've been searching thru these websites and I still can't figure much of anything out. I figured 360 hacking would be laid out better then this. Wii hacking is so much more advanced shockingly! Anyways I have an old Xbox 360 I got three years ago. The drive wont read games anymore. I've searched thru forums because I want to hack this Xbox to play games off of an external hard drive. When searching thru the forums some people say this isn't possible while some people say it is. This xbox has never been hacked in anyway before. Can someone please tell me if it's possible to play games off of an external hard drive and if it is the best way to softmod it so that it's setup for the external hard drive and playing backups off of it. I plan on buying another 360 to play games online.

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:31 AM

Check this sticky.

#3 IYIaster

IYIaster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:55 AM

Does the summer of 09 Xbox live update still apply? I mean that was two years ago. Has anyone figured out a way to put jtag on updated Xbox 360's?

#4 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:36 AM

It still applies. No one has found another implementation of the exploit (as there has been one security hole in the history of the console) and it is expected that there will never be another implementation. Microsoft has done a fantastic job securing their console.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users