Photo

How Do You Make An Emulator Or Port 1 From Pc?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:04 PM

Ive gone crasy past couple of weeks looking for sega cd emu's with ight gun support.
Ive also gone crazy trying to figure out how to make mad dog mccree mame rom work with mameox or coinops 2.
Im getting really tired of it and have decided maybe i should try and learn how to make my own emu' or learn how to port things to the xbox.

Any 1 able to help. or have a guide or something?

I really have no idea what im doing though. So i will need the lots of pictures big text in simple language edition.

Ive tried to find a dat file for xbox 0.84 mame roms to try and make maddog mccree rom work. But even if i had found one (which i didnt) i have no idea how to add games to the list so it will be detected and not just ignored.

In all honesty id be happy with the ability to edit mame roms from 1 vesrion to a versionthat will work with mameox / coinops 2, and know how to add them to the compatable games list.

Any help greatly apretiated thank you.

ShableS

#2 pkbunghole

pkbunghole

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:56 PM

there is an xbox version of mad dog mcree floating around anyway...

#3 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE(pkbunghole @ May 31 2011, 11:56 PM) View Post

there is an xbox version of mad dog mcree floating around anyway...

it is not an xbox verison, It is a xbox compatable DVD video. it uses the remote and works on any dvd player or system that can use a dvd and has a remote.

NOTE: The title is not an officially licensed Xbox game, it is instead a DVD title playable on the Xbox console (as well as most other DVD-based videogame systems, and also compatible with home DVD players.) This is a re-release of the DVD-ROM version of the game, with a special label to let players know that it is playable with the Xbox system.

Edited by shambles1980, 01 June 2011 - 05:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users