Great program! I use it all the time. I have a suggestion for the next release, as I've had to do this manually many times:
Add the option to change the Package Title, and maybe even another option to change the Game Name.
The package title is what actually shows up in NXE's menu, so I've had to manually edit the package file to get things the way I like it. Some of my games (Lips) all share the same game name, but weird package titles like "Lips disc 17". ISO2GOD lets you name the game, but it changes both the game name and package title, which I didn't want. Here's how it is done:
To rename the game in the dashboard:
I will be using Mass Effect 2 - Disc 2 LIVE file renamed to 454108CE2
1. Open 454108CE2 in a hex editor (I used WinHex).
2. Go to offset 0x412, you will see the current name of the game. <----THIS IS THE PACKAGE TITLE
3. Change the name: I changed it to "Mass Effect 2 - Disc 2" with hex:
4D 00 61 00 73 00 73 00 20 00 45 00 66 00 66 00 65 00 63 00 74 00 20 00 32 00 20 00 2D 00 20 00 44 00 69 00 73 00 63 00 20 00 32
Starting at offset 0x412. Spaces are represented by 00 20 00 in hex and each letter of a word must be seperated by 00 in hex.
4. Repeat the procedure at offset 0x1692. <----THIS IS THE GAME TITLE. NOT NECESSARY TO CHANGE
5. Go to 0x344 and select the rest of the file from this offset.
6. Compute the SHA-1 hash of this block and copy it.
7. Write at offset 0x32C with ASCII Hex. It should replace the old data.
8. Save and Transfer.
I'm thinking about writing a program to do this myself, but I'm not a very fast programmer, and the payoff is small because I doubt the whole scene would use it like they do this app.