X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:08 AM

new changes = awesome

Did you get rid of the file view and icons for speed reasons?

#47 xamphear

xamphear

X-S Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:15 AM

QUOTE(veekay @ Jun 11 2011, 12:08 AM) View Post

Did you get rid of the file view and icons for speed reasons?
Yes.

#48 kidsampson

kidsampson

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:53 AM

Is anyone using this with Windows XP? I'm having trouble getting my PC to accept the share from the 360 and could use some advice.

#49 veekay

veekay

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:37 AM

I use it with XP without issue

#50 PlasticSpoon

PlasticSpoon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:02 AM

Great program, it works well but whenever I click a folder in the left window(file manager) that has an .iso in it, it gives me an error, it still works, but the error pops up every time.

"An error has occured...Unable to load SQLite.Interop.DLL: The specified module could not be found"

The file is there in the program folder, I have tried reinstalling, and have reinstalled the C++ package and the .Net package.

any ideas?

#51 PlasticSpoon

PlasticSpoon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:10 AM

Nevermind I see on the page before you said you download the .86 package too, I didn't do that at first.

#52 Toddler

Toddler

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:27 AM

Man, you are obviously as anal as I am. Great piece of work there, mate. I have a manual process which I adhere to with religious dedication, but if I didn't, your kit would be essential. Well done & cheers!

#53 xamphear

xamphear

X-S Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE(Toddler @ Jun 15 2011, 08:27 PM) View Post

Man, you are obviously as anal as I am. Great piece of work there, mate. I have a manual process which I adhere to with religious dedication, but if I didn't, your kit would be essential. Well done & cheers!
That's a fair assessment. Give it a try when version 1.3 comes out. I guarantee you that whatever you're doing manually, it can handle at least half of it automatically and save you some time. I've put a lot of effort into making sure it works as both a tool for newbies just trying to FTP content and an organizer that will always tell you exactly what it's about to do and has done, so that really anal types can use it as well.

#54 Toddler

Toddler

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE(xamphear @ Jun 15 2011, 08:03 PM) View Post

Give it a try when version 1.3 comes out.

I will, for sure. Maybe a better way to articulate my previous comment is to say if your tool had been available when I first got into the JTAG stuff, it would have become the linchpin of my setup--maybe it still will. Looking forward to seeing the next version.

#55 veekay

veekay

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:49 AM

That was the same way for me. Trying to work with Node21 on the xbox360 management side helped a lot, but not having something to handle from the PC direction sucked. Looking forward to the next version.

QUOTE(Toddler @ Jun 15 2011, 07:18 PM) View Post

I will, for sure. Maybe a better way to articulate my previous comment is to say if your tool had been available when I first got into the JTAG stuff, it would have become the linchpin of my setup--maybe it still will. Looking forward to seeing the next version.

#56 jackkill

jackkill

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:39 PM

Thank you xamphear for your great app pop.gif . even if I get an error everytime I select files, by hitting continue the job is done smile.gif
So thanks to your app I was finally able to separate my dlcs from xbla games across my xbox360 harddisks smile.gif
There are still some unsupported files that I had to move manually like gameroom files but Its already impressive.
Thanks biggrin.gif

Edited by jackkill, 17 June 2011 - 07:41 PM.

#57 xamphear

xamphear

X-S Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:05 PM

Version 1.3 released.

#58 damonnomad

damonnomad

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE(xamphear @ Jun 18 2011, 03:05 AM) View Post

Version 1.3 released.

Cheers for the update.

Is it possible to add the ability to read title info from game.iso files? - It would be a matter of opening the game.iso (360 formatted?) and grabbing the information from the default.xex contained within.

#59 Midnight Tboy

Midnight Tboy

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:15 PM

sweet looking program.

Thank you very much. I'm going to give it a try for the first time this evening.

I use my internal hdd for storing only XBLA and DLC. I play regular games from external usb hdd's

A few possible suggestions/ideas......but I don't know how feasable these are....but a couple of them in particular would be ideal.

1) DLC/XBLA comparison list. After it scans the 360 hdd for all the drive info on what DLC and XBLA you have for x games.....would it be possible to have it give a report or show what games or dlc you have missing/have/have-but-wrong-named a bit like xm360 used to do (but that was with XBLA only as far as I'm aware). Been crying out for a content manager that could handle this for ages.

2) The app to read the FSD xml files, and then add something that could pull down all the necessary covers and put them into the correct place. I hate having FSD to do that, and waiting on the dashboard while its completing.....as if stop it, then it won't try to redownload the missing titles again and have to update each cover manually.

3) Synchronising. For the app to synchronise files that are on the internal 360 hdd, with those that are stored on a pc. That way, can be very useful for adding new stuff to the 360, while keeping an extra backup on a ussb/pc drive. It could also be ideal for those, like myself, that are about to install a new larger 360 hdd for transferring the info between the 2 hdds

#60 jackkill

jackkill

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE(Midnight Tboy @ Jun 18 2011, 03:15 PM) View Post

sweet looking program.

Thank you very much. I'm going to give it a try for the first time this evening.

I use my internal hdd for storing only XBLA and DLC. I play regular games from external usb hdd's

A few possible suggestions/ideas......but I don't know how feasable these are....but a couple of them in particular would be ideal.

1) DLC/XBLA comparison list. After it scans the 360 hdd for all the drive info on what DLC and XBLA you have for x games.....would it be possible to have it give a report or show what games or dlc you have missing/have/have-but-wrong-named a bit like xm360 used to do (but that was with XBLA only as far as I'm aware). Been crying out for a content manager that could handle this for ages.

2) The app to read the FSD xml files, and then add something that could pull down all the necessary covers and put them into the correct place. I hate having FSD to do that, and waiting on the dashboard while its completing.....as if stop it, then it won't try to redownload the missing titles again and have to update each cover manually.

3) Synchronising. For the app to synchronise files that are on the internal 360 hdd, with those that are stored on a pc. That way, can be very useful for adding new stuff to the 360, while keeping an extra backup on a ussb/pc drive. It could also be ideal for those, like myself, that are about to install a new larger 360 hdd for transferring the info between the 2 hdds

I have a solution fpr your 2nd request: GaDaBaMa check fsd forum on off topic section for direct support from dev.
Its already working great. Just need a little more debugging. Now I don't re download assets every time I upgrade or just re install fsd2. smile.gif

Edited by jackkill, 18 June 2011 - 03:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users