• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 H_U_G_O

H_U_G_O

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:52 PM

Hey guys i'm new here.. its such a great website....

I have bought a flashed xbox 360 arcade last month i've been playing online since than. There is a system updated (May19th to 30th) that many say that we shouldn't update unless there is a fix.. my drive is benq and i haven't done the update yet. I want to go live but i'm worried i will get banned (if i updated it) and having to re flash the dvd drive since i dnt know how it is an issue.

What shall i do ?

Thanks in advance.. help is really appreciated.

#2 bigballs5

bigballs5

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:00 PM

You have answered you own question m8. Stay off live until the new firmware is released.

#3 H_U_G_O

H_U_G_O

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE(bigballs5 @ Jun 1 2011, 05:00 PM) View Post

You have answered you own question m8. Stay off live until the new firmware is released.

thanks for the reply, any idea when it will be released ?

#4 rigger66

rigger66

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE(H_U_G_O @ Jun 1 2011, 02:52 PM) View Post

Hey guys i'm new here.. its such a great website....

I have bought a flashed xbox 360 arcade last month i've been playing online since than. There is a system updated (May19th to 30th) that many say that we shouldn't update unless there is a fix.. my drive is benq and i haven't done the update yet. I want to go live but i'm worried i will get banned (if i updated it) and having to re flash the dvd drive since i dnt know how it is an issue.

What shall i do ?

Thanks in advance.. help is really appreciated.

Hi Hugo Your options are limited now , if you go on live now and update you will lose the ability to play backups ...This is fact
You can get someone to reflash your drive back to original them re-read and reflash the drive...This is gonna cost you if you cant do it yourself.......so if I where you,I would look into doing the job yourself..as in the future you gonna come unstuck again when MS decide to update again.

QUOTE(H_U_G_O @ Jun 1 2011, 03:04 PM) View Post

thanks for the reply, any idea when it will be released ?

Should not be too long now .......if the tweet are anything to go by........Patience is a virtue

Best Regards

Rigger66

Edited by rigger66, 01 June 2011 - 03:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users