4 replies to this topic

#1 BlaCkAdDa

BlaCkAdDa

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:47 AM

I used the default DVD copy button in FSD location wherever that may be to copy a dvd (game)... where did it put it?

It didnt show up in my scans (I know how to change paths there and did so maybe thats why it doesnt show)

Anyway I've since manually copied it using same tool to a specific location, I just want to go and delete it from wherever it went the first time!

Can someone please tell me where it would have put the files the first time?

#2 mafiafan123

mafiafan123

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:53 AM

First it prob copied it second you need to go to settings and then manage paths and rescan your directory then check the folders for your game

#3 BlaCkAdDa

BlaCkAdDa

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:17 AM

I know it copied it first time as it sat there reading disc for about 10 mins, I just wasnt to know where it went so I can delete it as I have since fixed all my paths and installed it manually to that path.

Now I just need to delete it from wherever the default location was.

Hope that makes sense to people smile.gif

#4 Bon Scott

Bon Scott

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:39 AM

Use xexmenu or FSD file manager and look for a folder called GAMES in the root of your retail hdd or usb-hdd, if you got one.

#5 hangover

hangover

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:25 AM

QUOTE(Bon Scott @ Jun 18 2011, 02:39 PM) View Post

Use xexmenu or FSD file manager and look for a folder called GAMES in the root of your retail hdd or usb-hdd, if you got one.

You may have just answered a question i was about to ask, been haveing some weird issues with FSD changing the skin since setting up a profile for my wife. I have a GAME directory on my 120gig hdd that has a duplicate copy of FSD in this directory but not sure how it got there as i have my fsd folder in root of partition 3. I want to delete the contents of the game folder but didnt want to screw it up as its working perfectly now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users