4 replies to this topic

#1 Dman11

Dman11

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:56 AM

I was wondering if Halo Reach Forge Maps could be downloaded from Bungie without an Xbox Live account. I know the answer is NO, but I was hoping if anyone could shed some light on any development into the issue.

Sadly, I only have one jtagged xbox 360, and I can't sign into Bungie to download the maps for my legal copy of Halo Reach! I've recently been watching the Halo: Reach - Achievement HORSE (Jack vs. Geoff) videos on youtube and have been dying to try these maps!

Finally, if this post is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it.

Thanks in advance!

#2 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:28 PM

Nope sadly you cannot, but Ive been thinking about making a huge pack of usermaps/gametypes for jtag/offline users like us, when i get access to a retail console.

#3 Dman11

Dman11

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:38 PM

I know I could simply go online and figure this out for myself, but can custom forge maps be hosted on XLink Kai?

#4 Twis7eD

Twis7eD

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE(Dman11 @ Jun 3 2011, 01:38 PM) View Post

I know I could simply go online and figure this out for myself, but can custom forge maps be hosted on XLink Kai?

Yes.

Also, if you can get someone to get their hands on the usermap, then they can upload it to the internet and you can download it and put it on your HDD. That's how most people used to transfer usermap mods for Halo 3 because they didn't want to risk getting fileshare banned. It would be a lot more of a hassle, though.

#5 nightmareZz

nightmareZz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:55 AM

all halo games are bad grr.gif

Edited by nightmareZz, 08 June 2011 - 06:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users