4 replies to this topic

#1 The Wizzard

The Wizzard

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:02 PM

Hi I need some help please, I have a benQ drive and have it connected to my PC ( Windows XP) with a sata PCI card as recommended. i'm using my Xbox to power the drive but whatever I do I can't get jungleflasher to recognise my drive.

Can someone suggest where I might be going wrong?

Thanks.

#2 oleq83

oleq83

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:10 PM

Have you tried the newest jungleflasher (0.1.83 I think)?

#3 The Wizzard

The Wizzard

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:48 PM

Hi, got it working, needed to power on my xbox with the drive half open, I checked the firmware loaded and jungleflasher told me it was ixtreme 1.60 x12 final. I thought i'd flash it with the latest LT+ version however when I load the file LTPlus-benq.bin in the target firmware box jungleflasher reports this as stock firmware, it that right? I flashed it anyway and then read the firware again using Jungleflasher and it still shows the firmware type as stock?

Most peculiar, I got the LT+ file from xbins but can't understand why Jungleflasher reports it as stock?

Edited by The Wizzard, 05 June 2011 - 10:49 PM.

#4 The Wizzard

The Wizzard

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:56 AM

Found out it was because i was using an old version of jungleflasher, 1.69, it obviously didn't recognise the LT+ so recorded it as stock. Using 1.83 showed it as it's correct version.

#5 The Wizzard

The Wizzard

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:58 AM

Hi would like to flash my drive back to stock firmware, have a benq and a toshiba-samsung drive, can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users