X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts
  • Interests:gold teetheses
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:42 AM

Hey everyone I just got finished doing my first custom xbox. It came out good. The jewel got a little cloudy because of the superglue that I used, and I forgot to spray the controller ports BEFORE doing the rest of the front plate so you can see they got a bit of blue on them but aside from that it's pretty clean!

I'm not a football fan but I customized this for a good friend of mine. He has no idea that I have been working on this for him!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quick question maybe someone might be able to help me, I designed a custom unleashx skin for this system but when the splash screen comes up there is a strange graphical glitch in the upper left corner. This isn't the first time that this has happened (after using the HEXEN disc) --- the first time I was able to fix it by FTPing the uxspash.jpg and splash.jpg images over the current ones located in the UDATA folder but this time around it seems like nothing fixes it. Not a big deal, just a bit of an eyesore. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Edit: I overlooked the pinned topic. Can a mod move this into that thread for me please?

Edited by johnney5, 07 June 2011 - 01:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users