• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheSunIsHot

TheSunIsHot

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 03:26 AM

I can't seem to load any software onto my softmodded xbox. I have figured out how to make iso discs which were pre-prepared (Doom, which is on my pc anyway) but cannot figure out how to load anything onto the box itself in the Evolution X interface.

In following the letter of the law I will discuss visualboy which I am trying to port to the xbox. I have several games, all of which are direct backups via emerger system v1.2 64mb (direct backups of my carts, which is technically the only legal way to do it. If you download, it doesn't actually matter that you own it, it is illegal. I am talking about something completely legal in my country due to our laws regarding "Format Switching" here in the US. No need to delete my post please).

I had no problem loading these onto a dsx card directly for use on my DS, so I know my roms work fine, and I ripped them myself so they are completely clean, and legally free and clear. I can't seem to figure out how to transfer files from my PC to my Xbox. I can get it to detect a disc, but only one that selfboots, and I wanted to just store my games on the HD.

I have no idea where to even start with this though. Could somebody message me to help me out with this please?

I can't seem to get the xbox to detect any disc that is not self-booting.

email natevwster@gmail.com

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:38 AM

There's no need to post the same question twice. Answered in your other thread, and I'd suggest you continue the discussion there as it's in a more appropriate forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users