xboxhaxorz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:26 AM

I have been holding onto these for a while but now i need to make some room. These are all in great condition.

Original XDK Pentium III
No idea how to use it. Just bought it cause it was cool, it boots up and i installed windows on it as a test and then removed it.
XDK

Halo 3 Special Edition Console
Comes with everything. Hard drive has been upgraded from 20GB to 120GB and then decided not to use.
H3

Modern Warefare 2 Console
Includes controllers, power and av cables
MW2

Accepting reasonable offers. The Halo 3 and MW2 cases can be sold separately with acceptable offer.
Have a 2nd fair condition Halo 3 case with elite front plate. Dont hesitate to ask me anything, or to throw in anything to sweeten the deals.

#2 xboxhaxorz

xboxhaxorz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:43 AM

Updated:

I have been holding onto these for a while but now i need to make some room. These are all in great condition.

Original XDK Pentium III
No idea how to use it. Just bought it cause it was cool, it boots up and i installed windows on it as a test and then removed it. It came with no hard drive i put my own in to test. I know nothing about this, except that it boots up, as far as doing development stuff with it, i assume you will need additional things but no idea really.

XDK

Comes with everything. Hard drive has been upgraded from 20GB to 120GB and then decided not to use.
H3

Includes controllers, power, av cables, and 250GB. Mint Cond.
MW2

Accepting reasonable offers. The Halo 3 and MW2 cases can be sold separately with acceptable offer.
Have a 2nd fair condition Halo 3 case with elite front plate. Dont hesitate to ask me anything, or to throw in anything to sweeten the deals.

#3 xboxhaxorz

xboxhaxorz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:08 AM

have an offer on the xdk. i am expecting payment, will update if does not go through.

#4 Rukkia

Rukkia

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE(xboxhaxorz @ Jun 10 2011, 01:26 AM) View Post

Original XDK Pentium III
No idea how to use it. Just bought it cause it was cool, it boots up and i installed windows on it as a test and then removed it.
XDK

H3

Includes controllers, power and av cables
MW2

I'm interested in the MW2 case, and I see you're in Virginia, and as am I.
PM me please.

#5 jaroc

jaroc

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Interests:Xbox and Sports
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:45 PM

Would you mind providing some background info for the Halo 3 edition? Like how long it's been used, whether its RROD'd, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users