3 replies to this topic

#1 RedFarmer

RedFarmer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:34 PM

I've transferred Red Faction Armageddon to my JTAG running Freeboot 12625. When I try to start it it says I need to accept an update. I'm a bit afraid of accepting it as I have no idea what it want to update. Can I be sure it isn't a dash update? Anyone know what it is?

I remember there was a utility to see what dash is actually in the SystemUpdate folder on a game, info about what efuses will be blown etc but can't remember its name.

Thanks!

#2 ddxcb

ddxcb

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE(RedFarmer @ Jun 10 2011, 12:34 PM) View Post

I've transferred Red Faction Armageddon to my JTAG running Freeboot 12625. When I try to start it it says I need to accept an update. I'm a bit afraid of accepting it as I have no idea what it want to update. Can I be sure it isn't a dash update? Anyone know what it is?

I remember there was a utility to see what dash is actually in the SystemUpdate folder on a game, info about what efuses will be blown etc but can't remember its name.

Thanks!

Delete the system update folder from the game.

And to make sure you have the latest Dash Launch and to dissable the update check.

#3 RedFarmer

RedFarmer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:47 PM

Thanks!

I did delete the systemupdate folder but then it told me it needed to update but the update wasn't found. Maybe installing the latest Dash Launch would do it like you said. I'll try. Thanks again!

#4 RedFarmer

RedFarmer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

Confirmed! Updating Dash Launch solved the problem smile.gif

Thanks alot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users