X-S Young Member

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:15 PM

Hi All,
I have up for grabs an old 40Gb Phat version PS3 jailbroken to Kmea 3.55 CFW. It has recently had a new Blu-Ray drive fitted although it does have a minor fault. To power it up you will need to boot the console and run it for 30 seconds to a minute. Then you must turn it off and back on again before you can use it. When it is running after this proceedure it works like a dream.

It will come with the following;

1x Jailbroken 40Gb PS3 Console
1x AV Lead
1x Power Lead
1x Unofficial Wireless Controller
1x Original 40Gb Internal Hard Drive
1x Original Blu-Ray Game (Skate 3)

For the right price I would also be willing to throw in a 320Gb 2.5" SATA hard drive for upgrade purposes. Because of its minor fault I will not be looking for silly money. Offers will be considered.

Anybody interested please PM me and I will sort you out some photo's to prove that I am in possession of the unit

Tech Basement smile.gif

Edited by tech-basement, 11 June 2011 - 08:21 PM.

#2 Honda2113

Honda2113

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE(tech-basement @ Jun 12 2011, 05:15 AM) View Post

Hi All,
I have up for grabs an old 40Gb Phat version PS3 jailbroken to Kmea 3.55 CFW. It has recently had a new Blu-Ray drive fitted although it does have a minor fault. To power it up you will need to boot the console and run it for 30 seconds to a minute. Then you must turn it off and back on again before you can use it. When it is running after this proceedure it works like a dream.

It will come with the following;

1x Jailbroken 40Gb PS3 Console
1x AV Lead
1x Power Lead
1x Unofficial Wireless Controller
1x Original 40Gb Internal Hard Drive
1x Original Blu-Ray Game (Skate 3)

For the right price I would also be willing to throw in a 320Gb 2.5" SATA hard drive for upgrade purposes. Because of its minor fault I will not be looking for silly money. Offers will be considered.

Anybody interested please PM me and I will sort you out some photo's to prove that I am in possession of the unit

Tech Basement smile.gif

how much would you sell it for without the controller and game? smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users