• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dabrat

Dabrat

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:44 AM

Since the latest firmware upgrade my NME 2.0 modchip will not play the newest games but can still play any of my older backups.My question is...what is the latest ship on the market and will it play the latest games out there like battlefield 2 and such? My drive is a Benq and would like to replace the nme with another chip that works with new games if possible.

Just on a side note....does the benq drive still require trace cutting to be flashed or could i flash it without any modifications to it like when it first came out?

Thanks in advance

#2 masterofpuppets

masterofpuppets

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:06 AM

You can flash it without any modification just read the jungleflasher tutorial http://hotfile.com/d...INAL_3.pdf.html The latest Fw is lt+1.1 but I would suggest waiting for lt+1.9 if you are going to play on live.

#3 Dabrat

Dabrat

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:03 PM

Thanks for the reply....Any idea as to whether or not you can still read a pooched dvd drive? I went ahead with trace cuts but now the drive wont open or close and my centre light on the power button just keeps flashing.I read that replacing the drive with a new one requires the key from the old one but if the dvd drive is cooked then how the heck am i suppose to read it to get the key from it and flash to my new one........anywho any info is greatly appreciated and may save me from buying a new xbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users