Joes2Silly

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:28 AM

I took an unlocked 200 gb hard drive, installed the stock MS dash, and locked the drive then put it in an unmodded xbox. I softmodded it, but it somehow doesn't read the F: partition. If I put it in my modded xbox and load AID I can see the files, or even if I boot into Krayzies ndure installer. But for some reason I can't see them when I boot into UnleashX (my dashboard). Do I need to reinstall the softmod and delete the old dashboard?

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:06 PM

It sounds as though the drive doesn't have an on-disk partition table, so your Xbox is forced to use the default behaviour of your softmod to decide if the disk is F only (06) or F and G (67). It's easy to change that default behaviour using the tools that come with your softmod - so for Krayzie NDURE 1.1.1 you use Krayzie extras. Load Extras, select "Launch Extras" - the LED will turn Red - select "Set nkpatcher.06" - "Set nkpatcher.06". Reboot, and you will have one large F partition.

To revert to the original behaviour, go through the same process, but select "Reset to nkpatcher.67".

#3 Joes2Silly

Joes2Silly

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:25 PM

Got everything working fine. Thanks happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users