shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:50 AM

Ok so i been streaming movies and all is fine, but some of my channels say they need "justin.tv" plugin im searching through SVN repo installer but i just cant seem to find it to install it.. Whats up with that??

Also i like to stream movies from my storage network pc. but the RM and RMVB files dont seem to want to play at all. I understand that the xbmc4xbox version should support rm and rmvb via the realmedia dll But i cant seem to make them play, they just sit there no audio no error no timer.
i would prefer to keep them as RM and RMVB files because that format saves almost 50% on my file space. 30min eppisode = 30mb RM or 50mb MVK.

Any way for now i would apretiate any help finding this justin.tv plugin please the rm files i may simply need to convert to a diferent encoding of rel media files. Unless there is a way for me to import realalternative files in to xbmc4xbox (i use real alterantive on my pc for RM files, i dont like apple so refuse to isntall real player)

-=EDIT=-
I finaly found the justin.tv plugin although it seems to be broken lol...

Edited by shambles1980, 27 June 2011 - 11:24 AM.

#2 cozmo72

cozmo72

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:43 AM

hey buddy, sorry to say but 90% of the plugins dont really work any more as nobody has updated alot of them. even the ones on the repo installer are redundant or not xbox friendly sad.gif the good news though, is you dont need any of them biggrin.gif all you need is a plug-in called ice films. the repo installer version wont work on xbox, easy to find a working version though

http://www.xbmc4xbox...p...0&start=270

follow that link and download the xbox friendly version of ice films. its on on kozzbc's post (top of page)

put it in plugins/videos folder

icefilms is all you will need for media and the like mate. check it out dude

#3 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:39 AM

thanx i was having a hard time wioth the plugin config file couldnt see where i changed the accosiation of the rm files to any new dll i added. Honestly i didnt try for long though. I mostly just watch "best movies collection all ages" on seeon.tv or the hd movies 1/2 and sometimes stars But i dont like adds.

I will try the ice films plugin now.

-=edit=-
ice films works fine smile.gif

i know of some streaming web pages.. is it possible to add them ?
Actualy i should just try lol.

Edited by shambles1980, 29 June 2011 - 12:51 AM.

#4 cozmo72

cozmo72

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:13 AM

I'm no programmer in the slightest so Havnt a clue how I'd make one, I guess u should just look for a python plugin tutorial I'm sure they are somewhere. All I know is that ice films plugins works and really well at that, regular updates and easy to install. Simply FTP to plugins/videos and ur away got everything on it. The other streaming plugins iv got are specific to a certain genre and really poor quality, plus you can get all that content on Ice films, check it out dude smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users