No replies to this topic

#1 hoppityhow

hoppityhow

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:44 PM

I hope you guys don't consider this advertising, since I've been in the community on and off for a long time, but I want to let you guys know about a league that I've launched for COD.

Right now, it's blackops: search and destroy only. I launched it because the only "real" league out there, MLG, doesn't have very competitive rules imo, and a nonexistent move up structure.

I'm not making money off of the site or anything, and just wanted to give anyone that has a competitive team here the opportunity to get into it if they want.

To sum it up:

The league is called, Console Athlete Gaming League, or CAGL.
You start off in CAG open, or CAGo. This is open to everyone, and anyone can join or start a team.
If you make playoffs, you will move up to CAG main, or CAGm. This is where the decent teams play. Obviously, it might take a few seasons for CAGm to become as full as CAGo. But it will.
There is also a CAG invite division (CAGi) where the elite teams can compete.

Anyways,
There is 1 game per week, for 8 weeks. The matches are scheduled by the league, so no random challenging of other teams is required.
Afterwards, playoffs.
The winning team of the season will receive trophies and a move up to the next division. Then season 2, etc.

The rules are what is going to be competitive about it though.
S&D
8 round halves(as opposed to default 4)
16 round matches.
FF on.
5v5.
Etc.

Should be pretty fun. We are looking for around 20 teams to play in season 1. Can be more however.

Again, I hope you guys don't consider this a stupid ad, as I'm just trying to get a cool league started for the 360 community, and myself.

Take care and hope to see you there.

Tim
www.CAGLeague.com
stoney@cagleague.com
Gamertag: roflcopt3r

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users