• 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:10 AM

FreeStyle Dash Update...
Posted by XanTium | June 29 22:10 EST | News Category: Xbox360

From teamfsd.com:

Good Day,

I am posting this to let everyone know where things stand and to clear things up a little bit

FSD is being worked on actively and we are really putting a lot of work into this version.

We hope you will all like it and there will be a lot of changes.

Now i also want to say we do this in our spare time and we do it cause we like to do it. I am sorry you don't think we update you enough or we don't release enough but really we do the best we can.

We all have jobs to pay the bills and families we enjoy spending time with. It's summer so we are enjoying vacations and the weather.

This does not mean we aren't working on FSD but it DOES mean that things slow down a bit. So with that being said we will release information when it becomes relevant and we will release Versions when they become stable. If that is not quick enough or soon enough that's too bad for you.

SO with all that being said here is an update for you. We will likely NOT be posting another update thread soon as it won't mean anything to you when i say "Fixed crash in General Settings Screen: cause on your version there isn't one. So we are working on it and we are going to get it out as soon as we can.

********* WE DO NOT PLAN ON DOING A RELEASE THIS SUMMER *************

Official Site: http://www.teamfsd.com

#2 Odb718

Odb718

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:30 AM

People with lives... like they're taking vacations with their wives to Spain or something

#3 AmyGrrl

AmyGrrl

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:37 AM

That's cool... Take your time.. enjoy the summer.. keep up the good work.. I would however like to know one thing.. how is trainer support coming along.. I'm really excited to see this feature..

#4 runwave87

runwave87

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:35 AM

keep up the good work, and thanks for everything so far!

#5 Haygar

Haygar

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:50 AM

Great to hear that things are still ticking along. Really looking forward to this update.

Appreciate all the efforts. smile.gif

PS: Can't you blokes take your laptops and 360's on holidays or is it the missus fault, lol

Edited by Haygar, 30 June 2011 - 05:50 AM.

#6 DMAddict

DMAddict

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:51 AM

Thanks for letting us know there are no updates and you're taking the summer off. tongue.gif

Edited by DMAddict, 30 June 2011 - 05:52 AM.

#7 Grim187

Grim187

X-S Freak

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:59 AM

"jtag" wouldn't mean what it dose without team FSD.

i thank all of you for your effort and dedication.

releases will come when they are stable (which is an incredible amount of work), some people get impatient and this usually induces extreamly rude behavior which is best to ignore.

i'm glad to hear the team is still active and i look forward to trainers and (more then anything) a media player if/when the time comes.

Thanks again.

#8 colt45joe

colt45joe

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:13 AM

what else is there to update? FSD is pretty neat the way it is now.

#9 TheRealJPizzle

TheRealJPizzle

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:32 AM

IPB Image

#10 Q3A-TaNK

Q3A-TaNK

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE(AmyGrrl @ Jun 29 2011, 11:37 PM) View Post

That's cool... Take your time.. enjoy the summer.. keep up the good work.. I would however like to know one thing.. how is trainer support coming along.. I'm really excited to see this feature..

I want to know about this trainer option too...wonder if it will be simular to the old ETM/XBTF style of trainers.

#11 RRoD420

RRoD420

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:15 AM

QUOTE(Odb718 @ Jun 29 2011, 11:30 PM) View Post
People with lives... like they're taking vacations with their wives to Spain or something

laugh.gif

#12 DaBuisneZ

DaBuisneZ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:04 PM

Bah ofcourse we all apreciate the work but seriously calling ppl impatient who wait months... thats right months.. for even the smallest bugfix or update isnt being impatient. My best bet is they either got stuck on something "again" and lost interest or their fighting amongst each other "again".
Either way the dash works fine as is so as far as im concerned i got my donations worth. Alittle real honesty goes along way instead of calling out the "few" ppl who still support this dash. Also to to quote Grim " There would be no jtag if not for FSD" Thats 100 percent false. I recall several dashs that would have taken off if not for FSD existing. Nothing wrong with showing appreciation jus save it for when they deserve it not becuase your nose is buried in their bums hoping to convince them to release a update.

I say set it FSD free and allow ppl who do have the time to work on it. End of story.

#13 hfmls

hfmls

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:BENFICA
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:08 PM

well....i think i was kinda the only one disappointed with this news...

#14 JQE

JQE

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE(DaBuisneZ @ Jun 30 2011, 08:04 AM) View Post

Bah ofcourse we all apreciate the work but seriously calling ppl impatient who wait months... thats right months.. for even the smallest bugfix or update isnt being impatient. My best bet is they either got stuck on something "again" and lost interest or their fighting amongst each other "again".
Either way the dash works fine as is so as far as im concerned i got my donations worth. Alittle real honesty goes along way instead of calling out the "few" ppl who still support this dash. Also to to quote Grim " There would be no jtag if not for FSD" Thats 100 percent false. I recall several dashs that would have taken off if not for FSD existing. Nothing wrong with showing appreciation jus save it for when they deserve it not becuase your nose is buried in their bums hoping to convince them to release a update.

I say set it FSD free and allow ppl who do have the time to work on it. End of story.

Wow.. ungrateful and impatient. THESE are the kinds of posts that drive me nuts... out of curiosity what have you done on your spare time to help people out? How much of YOUR time has been dedicated to this scene? Oh but right i am required to release things on your schedule and do things your way cause you want it... hmmm.. maybe this is the exact thing i was posting about.........

And for the record there is no Getting Stuck and in Fighting, i am not sure where you get your information, but it's wrong.

These posts are why i stopped browsing the news sites.. its hard as a developer to constantly see comments like this while i am pouring time into making something for nothing.

Anyways i am done ranting, but i wanted to point out how sad the state of the world is.

Edited by JQE, 30 June 2011 - 04:45 PM.

#15 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

Thanks FSD Team!

0 user(s) are reading this topic